Loot Stories~

AnOldAlias

Eh. I've taken a liking to these story topics in General Discussion.

So I figured I'd make one, if no one has done this one, that is.

In a row, or in somewhat quick succession, what is your most successful loot-run/one mission you've ever had?

If you can remember, that is. Sadly I don't remember mine. xD

I experimented with Jupiter's lockers and how much credits you earn while opening as many as you can.

One exterminate run boasted 17k from just lockers, and with MasterThief equipped you might as well try to double that.

I had a creditbooster at the time, so maybe that affected it, but even so. . . . ..  that was fun ^__^

When Vasto Prime first came out, I ran in a T4S pug to get the BP. It dropped at 20mins and some people asked if we wanted to go. I jokingly said "Shouldn't we stay til 40 and get another one for AkVasto Prime?". We extracted with 2 bps.

Your move DE.

Ah got 2...one makes no sense and had to be a major bug but made me smile either way. 

1st was getting 7 sensors from a regular extractor

Last that had to be a weird bug was getting a Loki p sys from a t4i...1st run on either 3rd, 4th or 5th prize. Don't recall which but we left earlier then normal. I never bothered to take a pic because I thought that was the right place. Wasn't until I went back on the wiki to learn it wasn't. Could've sworn it was but eh made my day either way~

Edited by DiabolicalHamSandwich

I went to Draco once with a team, was using Mesa, and first round G3 came. Guess what, ALL parts dropped, and then I had my Brakk <3.

And another time I went to Mutalist Salad V and Did a keyshare, luckily RNG was nice to me and we only did 5 runs. I had 2 keys and they used theirs.

My friend really wanted to go farm for crushing ruin on a boring Grineer mission. I couldn't imagine doing that same mission over and over again on that same node "fighting for scraps", so I turned to transmutation while he was afk.

I had 3 of Simaris's Madurai transmutation cores...and I got it on the last core.

My reaction:

YES