Ash Prime Making Fps Drops.

So after playing some time on Defences and Survival.
I realized that every time I have FPS drop some times on them, In my team there is ASH PRIME.

And I saw it 2 times, Ash Prime was making blade storm on enemies and my FPS went down from 42 to 22.
I think its the problem with Smoke when he teleports.   Ash Prime have bigger smoke?

I have noticed that Ash's Bladestorm causes framerate loss on the initial cast. The issue has been around for a long time now, I think I first noticed it in U13, or whenever the addition of clones to Bladestorm was added.

Typically for me, framerate drops from ~60fps to anywhere between 20 and 40 fps for a few seconds after any Ash in the squad casts Bladestorm.

I have tried reporting this issue in the past, but it was summarily dismissed by DE.

I suspect it is caused by updating the tags on a large number of enemies, marking for Bladestorm - the red glow, and spawning the clones, all in a single game tick, which is more than the game can handle. Nova's Molecular Prime had the explosions set to a short delay after death a long while ago in order to counter a similar issue.

Edited by Kthal

I have noticed that Ash's Bladestorm causes framerate loss on the initial cast. The issue has been around for a long time now, I think I first noticed it in U13, or whenever the addition of clones to Bladestorm was added.

Typically for me, framerate drops from ~60fps to anywhere between 20 and 40 fps for a few seconds after any Ash in the squad casts Bladestorm.

I have tried reporting this issue in the past, but it was summarily dismissed by DE.

I suspect it is caused by updating the tags on a large number of enemies, marking for Bladestorm - the red glow, and spawning the clones, all in a single game tick, which is more than the game can handle. Nova's Molecular Prime had the explosions set to a short delay after death a long while ago in order to counter a similar issue.

I have this issue only after Ash Pirme came to Warframe. Before I didn't had that problem.