Syndicate Cape Sketches [Updated Arbiters]

blazingcobalt

Since we're getting capes with U17. I hope we get some syndicate ones. Soooo I sketched just a few and I might get around to the remaining ones later.

uIbfK6z.png

--Change Log--

1. Edited Arbiters based on current feedback.

Edited by blazingcobalt

Yes, would definitely give up 132k rep (I'd spend more but 132k is the cap) for those. A fire/blade cape for Red Viel, Money cape for Perrin Sequence, and a water cape for New Loka.

I would be totally fine releveling the syndicates again

*scrolls furiously to find Perrin Sequence*

SOON

Suda... Oh yes... That drawing style tho... Didn't you draw a Nova prime sketch before ?

Perhaps. I've drawn a Nova Prime before the official one came out. I dunno if this is what you're talking about though.

Nova%20Prime.png

very clever design with the Steel Meridian :)

Thanks! Gotta love dem thruster shoulders.

SOON

Perhaps. I've drawn a Nova Prime before the official one came out. I dunno if this is what you're talking about though.

Nova%20Prime.png

Thanks! Gotta love dem thruster shoulders.

Exactly what I was talking about ! I love this drawing ! I'll look at your complete gallery on DA ! :D

Since we're getting capes with U17. I hope we get some syndicate ones. Soooo I sketched just a few and I might get around to the remaining ones later.

QVx6Z53.png

Yes, No, Yes.

Hexis is a little bit too similar to its syandana. The Suda and Meridian would be in my inventory within 10 minutes of the update when they were released.