What Will Make The Sentients So Much Stronger Than Other Warframe Enemies?

Shylyrushed

Steve confirmed at the end of Devstream 51 that they have adaptation abilities. Upon death of one of their units, the way that unit died is transmitted to the others and they will possibly build an instant resistance to it.

Edited by LazerSkink

Steve confirmed at the end of Devstream 51 that they have adaptation abilities. Upon death of one of their units, the way that unit died is transmitted to the others and they will possibly build an instant resistance to it.

So, they're the Borg?

Where's my Infinity Modulator?

Well, if u begin to think it, one of the big weakness of the tenno is the magnetic shields and things that drain energy, wihtout the warframes power the tenno only have the weapons and sometimes the enemies have a big resistance to the physical damage.

You kill one with melee.

The others adapt so you cant kill them with melee or they'll have a huge damage reduction.

You kill one with puncture base weapons.

The same happens, huge damage reduction on puncture.

You kill them with MP

Now they're resistant to MP.

Basically they adapt and become more harder to kill.

I hope its not just resistance. I want to see their attack pattern change as well

E.g.

- gets killed by guns, starts strafing left and right erratically and getting in close

- gets killed by melee, keeps distance and use close quarters AoE attacks to repel us.