General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Absorb Is Broken

Snake

This ability does not work. Once you pop its not doing any damage or knocking down enemys when they get high enough in level and there are a lot attacking your absorb ball.

Absorb worked before and now it doesent any explanaition would help.

-- The ability is worthless now unless you are running very low levels with only a few enemys on the map.

I miss my reliabale Nyx.

Did you use narrow minded? If you did then it kills your range.

Best to use overextend + stretch for max range and focus as much on duration but do not use narrow minded due to the fact it kills range.

Don't focus on power strength since you'll take a lot of enemy fire

Edit: Forgot to mention if it's a bug then send a support ticket and DE can help you with that

Edit: taiiat's post could be possible

Edited by NobleParadox96

i'm going to guess there are Ancient Healers protecting the Enemies that are clustered around you.

What taiiat said. Ancient Healers project an aura which diverts a huge portion of damage to them and also renders those affected resistant to knockdowns.

Edited by Animatronic

What taiiat said. The Ancient Healers project an aura which diverts a huge portion of damage to them and also renders those affected resistant to knockdowns.

This is correct I think. Ancients really need reworked. Like, really. That was a worse bandaid than Nullifiers, Ember Tweaks, and Rhino tweaks combined.

I was going to post a thread that my Nyx's Absorb ability has not been affecting the Infested Maggot things. I can absolutely destroy any other Infested being around me, but those tiny little Maggot frickers always seem to remain unscathed. It's irritating.