Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Else Have Their Frost Prime Yet?

420weedlord

So to get the parts for my "reward" (Frost Prime bp), I have to buy keys with plat?

What level should I be before even trying this void stuff?

I read the patchnotes (durr), but still would like to know what level the void is :<

These weapons are from Stalker pack?

They are, it's available from the Market. 800 plat for the Dread (Paris reskin), Despair (Kunai reskin), Hate (Scindo reskin), and the Smoke color pack. The weapons have different stats compared to their base counterparts and from what I've seen in Youtube vids, the Hate seems to have new animations.

They are, it's available from the Market. 800 plat for the Dread (Paris reskin), Despair (Kunai reskin), Hate (Scindo reskin), and the Smoke color pack. The weapons have different stats compared to their base counterparts and from what I've seen in Youtube vids, the Hate seems to have new animations.

They're completely different from other weapons, so they aren't re-skins.

Also, to the guy who got the Latron Prime, where'd you get the Receiver?

I don't quite remember what type of mission it was, but I can tell you it wasn't a three. Those are too hard for me. Probably a rank 2 mission.

Also, so close to my Frost Prime, need the chassis now.

I don't quite remember what type of mission it was, but I can tell you it wasn't a three. Those are too hard for me. Probably a rank 2 mission.

Also, so close to my Frost Prime, need the chassis now.

There's rank 3s? O_o'

Anyway, thanks! I'm only missing the Receiver. XD

Defense and Mobile Defense missions with a 4-man squad gains you tons of XP. I reckon you can max out your stuff in less than a day if you play nothing else, maybe faster.

Edited by Tulzscha

This hasn't been out long at all and you have rank 26 and 28 new weapons already... wtf.... Can you share your secrets or what mission you run or whatever it is you do to get weapons to level that fast.

1 word: Kappa.

Defense and Mobile Defense missions with a 4-man squad gains you tons of XP. I reckon you can max out your stuff in less than a day if you play nothing else, maybe faster.

So being in a 4 man opposed to 2 gives what double triple exp? 

So being in a 4 man opposed to 2 gives what double triple exp? 

Yes, as opposed to just playing solo, because:

"Enemy kills by nearby teammates will also grant affinity. This is to promote teams staying together. Whatever slot the weapon kill is made from will grant the displayed amount of affinity to the weapon in that slot for every player, regardless of weather or not the player had it in use. For example: a team mate kills an enemy with a shot gun, every nearby player is given the affinity to their primary weapon no matter if it is a rifle or shotgun, even if they are using side arms at the moment. All kills by nearby players also grant affinity to the warframes. Assisting in a kill will grant additional affinity to that of the nearby kill. "

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Affinity

whats the difference between frost and frost prime? if nothing other than color and rarity... i think amma stick to my lvl 30 frost :l

Frost prime has an extra D slot and according to the last livestream prime warframes will give passive boost to the whole team when in the orokin void maps (I assume like an extra artifact or something along those lines).