Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bring Back Auto-Melee Slamming

superbot34

i noticed a while ago that i can no long run and jump forward while holding E to do a ground slam from the air anymore, you just do directional melee then fall flat on your face, letting enemies knocks you down and rip you to shreds. apparently you have to aim directly down at the ground otherwise it wont work. wtf. let me hold E and do the ground slam. 

melee 1.5 now basically.  

This was an intentional, listed change. The "gliding slam" attack from holding E when doing a directional attack was a bug. Also- directional melee (afaik) is going to be removed tommorow so........

i know it was. it needs to be changed back/added again. 

Seems you only read the first half- iirc leap melee (directional air melee attacks) are being removed in tommorows update- so there would be no point...

and you didn't read the second part of what i said either, which said back/added again. 

they better have a damn good replacement. wonder how melee will even work without being able to close the distance with coptering. DE is stupid like that, they will probably ruin the whole melee system. 

and you didn't read the second part of what i said either, which said back/added again. 

they better have a damn good replacement. wonder how melee will even work without being able to close the distance with coptering. DE is stupid like that, they will probably ruin the whole melee system. 

DE is not stupid. The entire parkour system has been completely reworked to make getting around very fluid and effective- this is going to be a buff to the melee system. Why don't you stop being so hateful and distrusting towards them and just wait until you get a chance to try what they've come up with before bashing DE?

• 2 months later...