Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U17 Market Bundle?

IX-44

so your saying players should stop buying bundles because u cant afford or decide not to buy said bundles?

1st. Its their plat. Its theirs to do with as they please. If it was too expensive nobody would buy it

2nd. Considering u dont have to pay cash and can earn the ingame currency

i dont see how its even considered expensive. U can get plat by actually playing the game. So the more u play thr more plat u get to buy more stuff in the game.

3rd. I love de i love warframe but i'v never spent a dime on it. Because i enjoy the challenge. U dont have to pay cash. So as far as i'm concerned its free

if they want some changes and better treatment, yes that would sensible course of action.

1st you would be amazed what ppl buy, ppl spend tens of thousands on mobile games which usually arent worth 5$

2nd you dont earn it, someone else pays for it, thats another incentive to push out mandatory plat purchases since every player will create revenue even if he refuses to pay himself

3rd maybe you havent paid yourself, but every plat you traded for earned them money and game progression is set around spending plat instead of playing the game, whether you pay or not at this point it affects you directly.

Edited by Davoodoo

if they want some changes and better treatment, yes that would sensible course of action.

1st you would be amazed what ppl buy, ppl spend tens of thousands on mobile games which usually arent worth 5$

2nd you dont earn it, someone else pays for it, thats another incentive to push out mandatory plat purchases since every player will create revenue even if he refuses to pay himself

3rd maybe you havent paid yourself, but every plat you traded for earned them money and game progression is set around spending plat instead of playing the game, whether you pay or not at this point it affects you directly.

smh it seems u dont get the context i use earn in.

earn as in grind for things people want and sell it to them.

smh it seems u dont get the context i use earn in.

earn as in grind for things people want and sell it to them.

Plat in game comes only from 3 sources.

1)purchases

2)devstream lottery, 18k plat every 3 months, less than 4 PA's alone.

3)prizes for contests 1750 plat every once in a while.

Sorted by amount brought in.

Majority if not all plat that you own was being paid for, you dont earn it through gampelay, someone gifts it to you in exchange of favor(in this case farming specific prime part or mod)

This system is exactly same as steam marketplace, except for using real currency you use converted one but thats no real difference.

Edited by Davoodoo

Plat in game comes only from 3 sources.

1)purchases

2)devstream lottery, 18k plat every 3 months, less than 4 PA's alone.

3)prizes for contests 1750 plat every once in a while.

Sorted by amount brought in.

Majority if not all plat that you own was being paid for, you dont earn it through gampelay, someone gifts it to you in exchange of favor(in this case farming specific prime part or mod)

This system is exactly same as steam marketplace, except for using real currency you use converted one but thats no real difference.

i did a favour nd got paid. Thats earning to me

I just wanted to chime in about buying stuff again.  I do have enough plat to buy stuff, and early on when I didn't know that I could craft everything in this game I bought Ash and he ended up being my favorite frame.  After I found about crafting, etc. and actually farming the bosses for warframes (we didn't have quests back then) I regretted it, because out of all bosses I've played in the past, the one I played the least was Tyl Regor.

The Chroma quest...  Well yeah I'm sure lots of people didn't like having to farm the other warframe parts to build Chroma, but I genuinely enjoyed the Chroma quest, and I look forward to the new quest for Equinox even though I'm not really looking forward to playing Equinox at all.

In my earlier post I did say that I usually farm anything I can and when the farm is just too strong (read repetitive unenjoyable/unrewarding grind) I end up buying.  I try not to though.

When we buy stuff with platinum, we buy ourselves out of gameplay. Sometimes it's a good thing when the grind is too strong, but like my example of Ash above you actually may miss out on something cool.  Besides, when you buy all your stuff, you'll usually speed level it, then forma it or shelve it.  What's left to do afterwards?

so your saying players should stop buying bundles because u cant afford or decide not to buy said bundles?

1st. Its their plat. Its theirs to do with as they please. If it was too expensive nobody would buy it

2nd. Considering u dont have to pay cash and can earn the ingame currency

i dont see how its even considered expensive. U can get plat by actually playing the game. So the more u play thr more plat u get to buy more stuff in the game.

3rd. I love de i love warframe but i'v never spent a dime on it. Because i enjoy the challenge. U dont have to pay cash. So as far as i'm concerned its free

..... No, what he's saying is that so long as people continue to pay for bundles as they are presently, it gives DE little to no incentive to make what some would define as QoL changes to the bundle.

I don't have a firm enough grasp on economics to say yay or nay, but from observation I'm inclined to agree.

Just clarifying, not dictating.