The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For A Big Clan With Cool Name

(XBOX)CheezyYogurts

Doesn't get much of a cooler name than Magnantium. We're a regularly on cop-op players with mics clan. and good for newer players cuz we actually teach people how to play and train them. I've seen a lot of people fumbleing around that are in clans and it just makes me wonder.... I keep a mental list of them but I won't call them out. I just know who'd be easy to beat in multiplayer, we don't play much multiplayer cuz we're kinda laid back and really a co-op kind of clan, but we do have a few people that do multiplayer and we're on the board of top 100 clans last I saw and we only got like 13 members too, yeah. that's how much nobody gets trained.
You want to join, search your feelings, you know it to be true...

Doesn't get much of a cooler name than Magnantium. We're a regularly on cop-op players with mics clan. and good for newer players cuz we actually teach people how to play and train them. I've seen a lot of people fumbleing around that are in clans and it just makes me wonder.... I keep a mental list of them but I won't call them out. I just know who'd be easy to beat in multiplayer, we don't play much multiplayer cuz we're kinda laid back and really a co-op kind of clan, but we do have a few people that do multiplayer and we're on the board of top 100 clans last I saw and we only got like 13 members too, yeah. that's how much nobody gets trained.

You want to join, search your feelings, you know it to be true...

what is this no clan other than yours trains there clan members how would u know that just cause your on the top 100 with only 13 members doesnt mean anything(plus there are clans i know in the top 20 with only 15-20 members in it so dont get ahead of yourself). man im a leader myself and honestly the way you recruit is wrong instead of trying to make every other clans look bad. prove that your clan is worth joining, give them a reason to join if you look at my recruiting post u dont see me saying anything like this. my clan aint the best clan out there but it defintely is a strong clan. ive seen lots of clans try to do this and not to many actually work out maybe try be a little more humble and stop trying to bash other clans even if your not naming any no need to bash any clan doesnt matter on what you heard or seen.

FuzzyXxPeach420 

Phoenix Kings

Stoned King(warlord)

Edited by (XB1)FuzzyXxPeach420

@FuzzyXxPeach420 - Preach my man. Preach! Some sense needs to be said. I give you a + 10 for that post.

hahaha thanks man it just upsets me to see clans say stuff like this especially newer clans that are just getting out there trying to make a name for themselves no need to hate or put any other clan down just recruit and build your clan and train them how you want to train them 

Caduceus Fawkes Elite. The Caduceus is a symbol that has transcended it's name. Many different cultures (most never had any connections with each other) created this same symbol and gave it essentially the same meaning. That is of a social healing. Fawkes being the last name of Guy Fawkes, who tried to blow up parliament under the rule of tyrants. This revolutionary was executed as a traitor but remembered by history as a hero! So our name means, A Social Healing through Revolution!

Caduceus Fawkes Elite

Caduceus Fawkes Elite. The Caduceus is a symbol that has transcended it's name. Many different cultures (most never had any connections with each other) created this same symbol and gave it essentially the same meaning. That is of a social healing. Fawkes being the last name of Guy Fawkes, who tried to blow up parliament under the rule of tyrants. This revolutionary was excited as a traitor but remembered by history as a hero! So our name means, A Social Healing through Revolution!

Caduceus Fawkes Elite

Edited by (XB1)OldSkyTJ