Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Mods (U17 Megathread Topic)

[DE]Danielle

Seismic Wave:

The mod only affects "indirect" slam attack damage, and not the "direct" damage (so the shockwave of the attack, not the attack itself). The issue with this, as mentioned before, indirect slam damage does not scale with damage or elemental mods.

If this mod affected the direct damage, it may be worth it....and if slam attack hit proxies reflected the actual melee model/animation...but that's another discussion.

No Seismic Shockwave: No_Seismic_Shockwave.png

With Seismic Shockwave: Seismic_Shockwave.png

Edited by Fatbluck

I just did a 60 minutes T3 survival run testing "Concealed Explosives" and "Covert Lethality" with Loki and those are my thoughts.

- Concealed Explosives: This one is really nice and extends Despairs usefulness as far as damage is concerned by a decent amount of time in endless missions. And thanks to the AOE radius and it's ability to deal with nullifiers throwing weapon now remain useful in higher tier Void missions even well past their damage drops off. Very nice mod for a weapon class that was rather "meh" since it lost "armor ignore" with Damage 2.0.

- Covert Lethality: This one is epic! Finally it makes sense for a silent assassin in Warframe to use a dagger instead of the Scindo Prime^^ Much needed addition to make daggers finally useful. The indirect buff to Loki as far as his melee damage output is concerned is welcome as well. He had kind of lost his role as damage dealer and melee frame when the "melee stealth multiplier" got nerfed to only count for the first attack against an enemy.

One suggestion: Please DE make "Covert Lethality" also usable by Dual Daggers. There is really no reason to exclude them since they were just as underused as single daggers and share all their problems. They need this mod just as much as single daggers do!

The New Pakour mods:

That's simple, only one is worth getting (Mobilize), the rest are just not worth the cost.

4 elemental parkour mods, all, rare, all r10. One of them just out of the loot tables for some reason, just to increase it's rarity...

I mean, the effect is visually amazing, and could have some utility when in a pinch (because of the guaranted status proc, the damage is meaningless), but the cost of ranking, the rarity, the drain makes it way too much of a sacrifice for a mod of secondary, even tertiary importance. I mean, it's not a mod you're gonna slot instead of a power or survavibility mod, and the drain is too much to be able to slot it in the exilis slot.

If they were r5 with a drain equal to the uncommon version (the physical ones), they would be a great upgrade over those, since you can only equip one at a time anyway.

I agree, they look visually amazing but there we go again: I wouldn't want to waste a slot simply for a visual effect. But after a bit of considering I'd probably not even use Mobilize for the Exilus Slot, in my opinion Patagium would be the better alternative. At least for me the increased Glide duration makes more sense compared to a longer dash. And if I'm not trying to zip through the air I'd go for something simple like Handspring.

The r10 mods definitely need more utility or at least good theoretical damage/procs.

No more tonkor tennis :)

P.S. Danielle, your profile pic would be cool saryn alternate helmet :D

photo-869879.jpg?_r=1436217754

Just noticed your picture there Danielle. Gotta say super awesome :).

Seismic Wave: A mod that shouldn't even exist.

GROUND SLAM DAMAGE SHOULD SCALE WITH OTHER MELEE DAMAGE MODS. Period. It's just a waste of a slot.

And don't even think about making one for the range, it should scale with reach.

Erm what seriously it doesn't scale with mods? That explains a few things, and is so baaaad. Please fix.

Tenno, new Mods are ready for your arsenal, how will you customize your load out?

U17 Mod list:

• Adhesive Blast: Launched grenades now stick to the first surface it makes contact with.
  • Covert Lethality (Daggers Only): Melee attacks from stealth are always lethal.
  • Seismic Wave: Increases ground slam damage by 50/100/150/200%.
  • Concealed Explosives: Thrown blades have a 50/60/70% chance to explode on impact.
  • Combustion Beam: Enemies killed by beam weapons explode for 50/100/150/200/250/300 damage shortly after death.
  • Depleted Reload: Increases reload speed, decreases magazine capacity.

Utility Mods: 

• Mobilize: Increases parkour Velocity, Aim Glide and Wall Latch time.
  • Firewalker: Increases parkour Velocity, Aim Glide and Wall Latch time. Adds laXvFeI.pngHeat damage to Bullet Jump. 
  • Lightning Dash: Increases parkour Velocity, Aim Glide and Wall Latch time. Adds 6D9GPQq.pngElectric damage to Bullet Jump.
  • Ice Spring: Increases parkour Velocity, Aim Glide and Wall Latch time. Adds bDPeQDy.pngCold damage to Bullet Jump.
  • Toxic Flight: Increases parkour Velocity, Aim Glide and Wall Latch time. Adds s8BEEJH.pngToxin damage to Bullet Jump.
  • Battering Maneuver: Increases parkour Velocity, Aim Glide and Wall Latch time. Adds C5ZAkTD.pngImpact damage to Bullet Jump. 
  • Rending Walk: Increases parkour Velocity, Aim Glide and Wall Latch time. Adds s5u2duX.pngSlash damage to Bullet Jump. 
  • Piercing Flight: Increases parkour Velocity, Aim Glide and Wall Latch time. Adds ol9oOvm.pngPuncture damage to Bullet Jump. 
  • Patagium: Adds +15% Aim Glide / Wall Latch duration.

Stance: 

• Final Harbinger (Sword and Shield): Powerful slashes and shield attacks.

*PLEASE NOTE*

The above thread is for feedback only, if you have a bug to report please post them in the U17 BUG REPORT MEGATHREAD. Thank you!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

U17 MEGATHREAD NAVIGATION:

(Coming Soon)NEW QUEST: NATAH l NEW WARFAME: EQUINOX l PARKOUR 2.0 l URANUS TILESET EXPANSION l NEW WEAPONS l NEW MODS l FROST REWORK l SHOTGUN BUFF l CONCLAVE CHANGES AND ADDITIONS

I don't see any mod here that i would use in any of my builds (and i have a few that hare in here) not worth it...at least for me. The utility slot is very nice but sadly i find myself only using 2 or 3 utility mods like rush or handspring. It would be nice if instead of a utility mod slot we had a normal mod slot, just saying. But i guess its to late for that now.
The Final Harbinger its cool nonetheless.