Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conclave Changes And Additions (U17 Megathread Topic)

[DE]Danielle

i guess the devs just weren't expecting Sleep to be that op, i'm pretty sure it will be nerfed.. lex prime will be nerfed too, it got all that damage in pvp by mistake.

about the vectris: i don't think it is that op, is sure better than bows but it does not make it op, its still hard to use(no, i dont use vectis if you thing im just saying this cuz i do)

Idk, but pretty much in any freaking MMO people always complain about hard CC and sleep is iconicly one of them.  If anything, sleep should be an obvious OP skills in any PvP game

Edited by Hueminator

And oh boy does Warframe have a lot of things that take complete control away from you.

Warframe's PvP 2.0 is the most rage inducing thing I have ever had the displeasure of playing. You have high damage powers that have insane range AND stun you, powers that make you sit still for an eternity, powers that stun you for basically no energy cost, and melee weapons that can chain stun you (not talking about Kogake exclusively anymore, though they are a culprit of this).

The recent changes to energy made this even more of a problem as it is easier than ever before to get energy.

There is not one decent PvP game that has control taken away from the player, this is a shame too because Warframe's PvP could be so good if it didn't have these cheap way of killing people.

Then u dont understand how to move, it is posible to exploid the new parcour to stay very long time & moving very fast in the air & dodging bullets like Neo.The old coptersysten was like they can fly but they have land & then they landed they are screwed. Having stamina back result in some Quick Jump to escape fire but stop the exploid of beeing unstopable Neo.

Now for the proof of beeing Overkill by mastering the parcour 2.0 just watch this gentelman and you know what i mean.

So it is just nessesary to have Stamina back in the conclave.

I better stay some time away of conclave atm

Edited by 1N33DM0N3Y

dont worry about kogake... now any melle stags, if someone reach you with his melle, you are dead.. i can say that about 70% of the conclave players now are melle only...

I know a guy who uses the Ack & Brunt only and taking him down if he gets close is hard. He uses Excal so he can close the gap very fast with Slash Dash, but a counter to melee only players is to Bullet Jump Away when you see them closing in, I give preference to doing it on their direction as it will damage them (I seems to do Blast damage 'cause I hear the explosion and see them smoking a bit), the damage seems small, but you can make a quick get away pop some shots and jump away when they close in again.

Its a battle of attriction, I say me vs him is a 50/50 when we do that dance.

Generally great job! A lot of Feedback has been taken into account. I think Parcour 2.0 is awesome, especially in PvP.

Keep it going! For me personally stronger Primes are fine and up to 20% more overall toughness is acceptable.

Resistance Mods to stagger and Knockdown are really great and should stop Kogake Spam.

I personally like the Changes/Buffs to the other Primes, which makes them more up to Ash Prime while still being in an acceptable range.

But I am not the person to judge here, because I own all the Prime frames, so I have the advantage and dont have to deal with better geared players.

Current Things that feel overpowered as far as I tested in this short time:

Lex P

Equinox Sleep

I have one concern though

I made a video on it:

Have to disagree some with that, I started to play Planetside 2 and those who had money had the best weapons: AT Cannons, Rockets, Lock-Ons, but that changed with time when the F2P players got them over time.

Equinox's Rest will have to be tweaked, I agree.

But do NOT call this P2W! The game is still Pay-to-Skip, I will have Equinox in 3 days (if I dont rush her, but that seems unlikely, the Aspects will be ready in... literally 1 minute) and I'm sure there are those that WILL have her as well by that time or a day earlier.

PvP Rare end mission rewards are super hard to get. I think the entire time they have been out (even prior to U17) I've gotten 1 of them. Mind you, I max out my rep from this every day.

Edited by 3thereal

I dont know why there is a lot of people upset about staggers, i find the current meta quite entertaining, before U17 you can easily copter away when you are near dying and get some health/shield regen and there was nearly no options to stop this, making the match absurdly long and boring.

With the removal of stamina and parkour 2.0 without staggers we would have the same problem, even worse, with bullet jump and few maneuvers you can easily escape with no stamina to limit your movement, staggers and increased energy makes the PvP more fun.

...staggers and increased energy makes the PvP more fun.

Talk to anyone how has played a (FUNCTIONAL) shooter, they will always tell you that an increase in the spawning of power items and taking control away from the player is bad and makes the game unfun (how surprising).

I dont know why there is a lot of people upset about staggers, i find the current meta quite entertaining, before U17 you can easily copter away when you are near dying and get some health/shield regen and there was nearly no options to stop this, making the match absurdly long and boring.

With the removal of stamina and parkour 2.0 without staggers we would have the same problem, even worse, with bullet jump and few maneuvers you can easily escape with no stamina to limit your movement, staggers and increased energy makes the PvP more fun.

i see your point, but stagger is not a solution for that, it becomes boring and annoying to play if you cant even move.

After U17 conclave is like a whole new world, and a wonderful too! Matches have been super interesting and fun because of balanced parkour and rolls that are much more effective.

the only thing that is screwing it up is all this stagers and the abuse of powers, it takes away most of the fun.

but most of the staggers seems to have been removed from melee and staggers from skills seem to be reduced as well, so it got way better after a couple of hotfixes.

the only thing that is screwing it up is all this stagers and the abuse of powers, it takes away most of the fun.

but most of the staggers seems to have been removed from melee and staggers from skills seem to be reduced as well, so it got way better after a couple of hotfixes.

Staggers are imbalanced because weapons TTK is so low.

• 2 weeks later...

Kulstar (as of U17.2.2)

Moderate speed projectile that uses Blast damage in Conclave...  Direct hits to shields deal only 70 damage, AOE seems to be around 0.5m.  3 round mag with 2.0sec reload.  Cluster explosives randomly also detonate on target, seemingly only ever dealing 20 more damage per explosive.  No more than 2 explosives seem to hit the intended target.  Cluster explosives also seem to need to directly hit any surrounding enemies in order to deal any damage.

In other words...we have a secondary that usually requires hitting a target 4 times, when its mag size is only 3, and has a 2sec reload at base.

Suggestion: Correct the Arsenal UI to properly display its actual output damage.  Buff AOE to at least 2m for each explosive, especially the primary rocket.  Buff damage to be able to take out regular frames with 2 direct hits, 3 on tanky frames.

Kulstar (as of U17.2.2)

Moderate speed projectile that uses Blast damage in Conclave...  Direct hits to shields deal only 70 damage, AOE seems to be around 0.5m.  3 round mag with 2.0sec reload.  Cluster explosives randomly also detonate on target, seemingly only ever dealing 20 more damage per explosive.  No more than 2 explosives seem to hit the intended target.  Cluster explosives also seem to need to directly hit any surrounding enemies in order to deal any damage.

In other words...we have a secondary that usually requires hitting a target 4 times, when its mag size is only 3, and has a 2sec reload at base.

Suggestion: Correct the Arsenal UI to properly display its actual output damage.  Buff AOE to at least 2m for each explosive, especially the primary rocket.  Buff damage to be able to take out regular frames with 2 direct hits, 3 on tanky frames.

it's a aoe weapon, it's easy to hit a target as long as you have some safe distance, 4 shots to kill seems balanced.

it's a aoe weapon, it's easy to hit a target as long as you have some safe distance, 4 shots to kill seems balanced.

4 shots...with a 2 second reload and only 3 round mag?  That's a really high TTK for a weapon whose projectile speed is rather slow, even with the flight speed mod.  At the same time, it has virtually no actual Area of Effect, because you have to pretty much directly hit the target with the primary rocket, and the cluster explosives seem to have to directly hit targets in order to actually do damage.  That's not AOE, that's scattered and random projectile damage...like from a weird shotgun whose spread occurs after impact, not at firing.

Also, given the TTK of other secondaries, the Kulstar falls far behind.

Edited by Nighttide77

I put the puncture pistol mod (Impaler Munitions) on the Kulstar...and it now can pretty much take out a target in 3 direct hits.  This makes me sad, but then again, I guess makes sense given the other mods for the Daikyu and Vectis series.  Still would like at least a slight AOE buff.

Edited by Nighttide77

I put the puncture pistol mod (Impaler Munitions) on the Kulstar...and it now can pretty much take out a target in 3 direct hits.  This makes me sad, but then again, I guess makes sense given the other mods for the Daikyu and Vectis series.  Still would like at least a slight AOE buff.

Those puncture mods work on non physical damage?

Nyx Absorb (as of 17.2.3)

The AOE is way too large, has a knockdown that allows the Nyx to get a few shots in after performing, and deals way too much damage without any extra damage added to it.  I don't remember seeing a buff listed in the patch notes, but it now is absolutely excessive.  It's an AOE knockdown that can suck enemies in and doesn't cost nearly that much...

Edited by Nighttide77

Sure seem to.  The Angstrum seems to dish out a bunch more hurt than I'm used to seeing.  That...or maybe I'm just hoping they do and somehow it's improving my aim.

We'll see.

Plasma sword now do 100% proc.  If the mods work, I'm sure you will get impact proc, bleed, or puncture proc til death.