Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conclave Changes And Additions (U17 Megathread Topic)

[DE]Danielle

We'll see.

Plasma sword now do 100% proc.  If the mods work, I'm sure you will get impact proc, bleed, or puncture proc til death.

Looks like I was just imagining things and my aim was improved by a placebo effect.  Did a direct hit on someone with full shields with the Kulstar the other day.  50 damage.  I was just somehow better when I thought I had the potential to do more damage.  I should probably just start recording my own matches to analyze my performance, heh.

Update note (U17.2.4): 

• The Plasma Sword now has had its Status chance increased to 100% and its damage reduced to compensate.

If status is going to be in Conclave, it would be nice if the statistic is listed in the UI.  I have noticed a weird gas proc on enemies hit by the Kulstar.   Not sure if I've set enemies on fire with the Atomos.  I know the Dark Sword has a radiation proc.  The Simulor absolutely has an electric and potential magnetic proc.

Update note (U17.2.4): 

• The Plasma Sword now has had its Status chance increased to 100% and its damage reduced to compensate.

If status is going to be in Conclave, it would be nice if the statistic is listed in the UI.  I have noticed a weird gas proc on enemies hit by the Kulstar.   Not sure if I've set enemies on fire with the Atomos.  I know the Dark Sword has a radiation proc.  The Simulor absolutely has an electric and potential magnetic proc.

I have no idea what Electric proc does it PvP. It definitely does not stun so guess it only does AoE damage. But in what range?

I have no idea what Electric proc does it PvP. It definitely does not stun so guess it only does AoE damage. But in what range?

Dunno.  I remember electric proc on frames also having some negative impact on shield recharge...I think...

Kulstar (as of U17.2.4)

Suggestion: please make its AOE size the same size as the Simulor's AOE.  Damage buff unnecessary if 3 shots is what it takes to KO any of the non-tanky frames.

Excalibur's Radial Blind (as of U17.2.5):

Suggestion: remove the stagger it performs.  I don't know about other people's opinions, but it seems like a cheap stagger that allows for a cheap KO.  Perhaps it's already enough that the victim's screen already goes white for a good long second.

Excalibur's Radial Blind (as of U17.2.5):

Suggestion: remove the stagger it performs.  I don't know about other people's opinions, but it seems like a cheap stagger that allows for a cheap KO.  Perhaps it's already enough that the victim's screen already goes white for a good long second.

And what's gonna keep you from running away then? Personally, I'd like to see the blind effect so it doesn't affect the eyes but keep the stun. RB costs double more than Slash Dash so it's pretty fair.

And what's gonna keep you from running away then? Personally, I'd like to see the blind effect so it doesn't affect the eyes but keep the stun. RB costs double more than Slash Dash so it's pretty fair.

Imo, it's not supposed to keep people from running away, it's supposed to incapacitate their visuals.  I'm also pretty sure it's not supposed to open targets up for a free KO.

Just want to tell DE good job on the Overcharge Detectors mod.  Now that a whole warframe shows the energy distortion, rather than just an outline, it's very easy to tell when an enemy has all the energy and is ready to pull off an ult, or a number of other moves.

Player base needs a classyness upgrade.  Tired of getting rage PM'd+ignored after a match.

ex: AgpCfCt.jpg

Just want to tell DE good job on the Overcharge Detectors mod.  Now that a whole warframe shows the energy distortion, rather than just an outline, it's very easy to tell when an enemy has all the energy and is ready to pull off an ult, or a number of other moves.

Too bad they made energy so easy to get now that it's even more of a wasted slot than before.

Simulor-series (as of U17.4.2)

Suggestion: remove magnetic proc chance, and if there's a headshot multiplier, remove that, too. Everything else is fine.

Penta-series (same update)

Suggestion: increase its aoe range to be a little closer to what it was pre-nerf. Its damage nerf made its ttk high enough, but the aoe nerf caused it to become unpleasant to use. As a result, it's more effective to spray bolts at the same accuracy with the Boltor. The AOE nerf also seemed to remove a lot of the charm its grenades had, in the same way the Vectis Prime didn't resemble the original Vectis from a 2 round mag. The Penta-series handling just doesn't seem to stay true to its handling in PvE.

Kulstar (same update)

Analysis: it's current damage isn't able to KO anything with a direct hit using all 3 rounds. Its aoe is extremely small for a rocket propelled grenade. Its cluster grenades are also barely effective, especially with Parkour.

Suggestion: buff aoe to be around the same size as the Jat slam. Buff damage to be 4 hits-to-kill on excals. Its mag size of 3 will make a certain mod more attractive, but come at a cost. Tanky frames will survive, which would require some strategic analysis from the player in order to finalize the encounter.