Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Key - One Time Use?

kill3r_furby

I would wait, they are somewhat rare. I´ve been running a few solo but that´s just because I used plat on them hehe

But the rewards in there can be a little too random for my taste, seeing as you need at least 4 keys and extreme luck to just get one item, so share them with your friends and they´ll hopefully share theirs too.

I would wait, they are somewhat rare. I´ve been running a few solo but that´s just because I used plat on them hehe

But the rewards in there can be a little too random for my taste, seeing as you need at least 4 keys and extreme luck to just get one item, so share them with your friends and they´ll hopefully share theirs too.

Four keys, oh dear god. How difficult is it to find stuff?

Void Keys are consumables. Thankfully they are also rather easy to get.

Defense missions like Io - Jupiter are places you could farm to snag one or two. With a decent group of friends you could easily keep it expedient and make it smooth sailing.

Are there more keys than void and clan?

not as far as i know ^^

right now, there are plenty of different kinds of missions for these. exterminate I+II raid etc.

Maybe later, there will be stuff with special raid bosses and such stuff :D

How does one use a void key while in a group?  When I am solo the void key button is accessable , but if I am in a group the button is hidden.  Am I missing something?  Does each group member have to have one? Or can I take all 4 of us in mission with just my key? Please let me know , I want to try the new towers , but want to go with my friends.

How does one use a void key while in a group?  When I am solo the void key button is accessable , but if I am in a group the button is hidden.  Am I missing something?  Does each group member have to have one? Or can I take all 4 of us in mission with just my key? Please let me know , I want to try the new towers , but want to go with my friends.

I was a tad confused myself, but it is actually rather simple. Go into the menu that says "Use Item," use it, and it will put you into a lobby for the void mission. From there, just invite your friends. You (most likely) won't have randoms joining your game, but the Tower 1-2 (from what I've heard of 2) games are rather simple, and can be done solo with good gear. That said, you get some neat sh*t fror completing them, so I'd advise you to do it with friends, because they may return the favor.

not as far as i know ^^

right now, there are plenty of different kinds of missions for these. exterminate I+II raid etc.

Maybe later, there will be stuff with special raid bosses and such stuff :D

Any idea on the difference between Raid I and II? I just got my first key which is "Tower II Raid", interested to know what to expect when I decide to use it.

Any idea on the difference between Raid I and II? I just got my first key which is "Tower II Raid", interested to know what to expect when I decide to use it.

I think it's just difficulty, maybe mission type differs as well. Tower 1 is definitely the easiest though.