Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Energy Overcap!

SgtFlex

Maybe they should instead put an option to ingame settings that prevents you from picking up loot when you don't get full benefit from them...

That would make it extremely difficult with any frame that doesn't have channeling abilties, as any ability that costs more than 125, but less than 150 you would roughly have to land around that number

I really don't see why an energy overcap is that big of a deal

Here's an idea. 

How about No.

That's not an idea, that's a criticism with no backup that more than half of the forums try to use to win debates.

That's not an idea, that's a criticism with no backup that more than half of the forums try to use to win debates.

Trying to start a fight, Tenno? Gotta know when some ideas are simply not healthy for game play. And that's exactly what I'm looking at.

So.... again. Let's go with my idea.

No.

Let me counterargue with the crappier|better|different edition: 

LOOT UNDERPICK.

Energy/life/ammo will only be picked if they will replenish at least 50% of their capacity to avoid going to waste. 

Can be toggled on and off as a user preference. 

Edited by -TP-BrazilianJoe

Let me counterargue with the crappier|better|different edition: 

LOOT UNDERPICK.

Energy/life/ammo will only be picked if they will replenish at least 50% of their capacity to avoid going to waste. 

Can be toggled on and off as a user preference. 

Naftal just said that in a few posts above yours, but I showed how it can actually make things more difficult (especially with blind-rage and no efficiency builds