Need Some Help With Trading

LisTeN_2_ReaS0N

Question

Hi, im very close to getting my first and my always wanting nova prime(I just need the systems). I luckly have gotten possession of all the nyx prime parts bp and the regular nyx bp. I said cool and went straight to the trade chat. 3 hours been saying WTS nyx prime set and no one's buying. I said I guess nobody is in for a nyx i guess. Days pass and still no progress whatsoever. Am I doing something wrong that nobody is buying or is just nobody likes the nyx prime? Are there any tricks of trade? I'd like to know.

2 answers to this question

Supply and demand, unfortunately it seems there is currently no demand for Nyx, perhaps because she's relatively easy to farm. I'd suggest running some other missions and aiming for a tough to get part instead. There's always demand for certain prime parts, especially the new stuff. 

Yeah, Nyx is too easy to get, that's why nobody's buying - either they have already, or they're not interested in buying something that can be so easily farmed.

Once you get into the player market a bit, you realize that actually very few items actually do sell, mainly because most players get most of the things you've got themselves anyway. 

Occasionally maybe you'll sell something you've got, so it's always worth keeping an eye on the WTBs now and then, but usually to make any plat, you have to make an effort to farm the specific things that people want to buy, and your WTS will get hits usually only if you have such items.

Edited by Omnimorph