Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twin Grakata Confirmed. I Can Die Happy Now.

Alphafox

Then what was the point of me getting that Prisma Grakata?!

Honestly? Probably the enhanced crit damage, faster reload speed, and it *probably* has the same clip size as the Twin Grakata.

Twin Grakata may end up with faster fire rate, but most certainly will take a reload and accuracy hit like any other akimbo combo. At which point the Prisma is considerably better at mid-range standoffs and the Twins are better for close in rush work.

The twin grakata could be for the Archwing.

466905951a4bfec61c6aea5d2da1c765.png

NOPE LOL

THIS JUST IN, IT'S NOT A JOKE, SKIP TO 1:25

Scott: "And then there's another weapon coming that fans have been asking for a while but I'm not gonna say."

[size=8]:}[/size]

No, I assume he's speaking of the Twin Grakata. I'm just pointing out what Scott said because I thought DE was joking.

Could be, I suppose. I assumed he was talking about a different weapon since it seems like he wanted to keep it a secret and the twin Grakata is revealed (albeit sneakily) in the very same trailer he says that.

Could be, I suppose. I assumed he was talking about a different weapon since it seems like he wanted to keep it a secret and the twin Grakata is revealed (albeit sneakily) in the very same trailer he says that.

[size=8]Wii shell weight end sea.[/size]

RjVZw3U.gif

I forma'd my regular grakata 5 times, and the prisma grakata came out soon after. "Ugh, that sucks, at least something like this probably won't happen again anytime soon." I proceeded to forma the prisma 5 times.

And now I see this.

I forma'd my regular grakata 5 times, and the prisma grakata came out soon after. "Ugh, that sucks, at least something like this probably won't happen again anytime soon." I proceeded to forma the prisma 5 times.

And now I see this.

I feel bad for laughing at this.

And now I see this.

same here, buddy.. same here..

( plus I sold the old Grakata because of slot issues... and the forma'd Supra because I lost hope for a buff... right before the announcement...)

Twin Grakatas?

Okay i'm likely a killjoy here, but i think this opens pandoras box.

Once a primary can be dual wielded it kinda lifts an important limitation on what player characters can do.

If Grakatas can be dual wielded there is no logical limation preventing dual wielding Burstons, Bratons, Deras, Tetras and other similar sized primaries.

Might be okay. But then there is also no limitation for people to ask for being able to dual wielded things like Somas, Latrons and other longer but still light looking weapons.

Finaly players might then ask for dual wielding Supras, Gorgons and Ogris and everything but the kitchen sink.

Edited by Othergrunty