Primed Prisma Pearlescent Excalibur Please! *kind Of A Rant*

Z3GR4M

*WARNING* Kind of a rant...

I keep seeing these threads pop up where people keep asking for cosmetics, or frames, or weapons or this or that... I want this exclusive, I want that exclusive, I want this from Barro, I want that for free, I want this un-primed, I want that, this, that etc etc ad infinitum...

Well I'd like to ask for something please, DE please make a Primed Prisma Pearlescent Excalibur (which is different the Excalibur Prime and the Excalibur Umbra... It's Primed Prisma Pearlescent after all, don't wanna upset the founders now) and market it at a price tag of like... Let's say... $500 maybe and then triPPPLe the price (eh eh get it? primed prisma pearlescent? triPPPle... sigh*... Never mind...)

Why? Why not? What if I dig this game so much, that I choose to treat myself to something super rare and exclusive because hey why not? You only live once *shrug* it's money I work hard for and I should be able to spend it on cool stuff I find has value :-). What if I wanna support a company I like and think is cool? A company that has provided me more entertainment than any company has in the past like 10 years. A company that after all employs a coupe of hundred of individuals who may or may not have families, mortgages, bills, insurance, taxes, living expenses and so on. I think it's fair to pay someone for work rendered *ghasp* shocking I know! But that's how life works...

If people can come here and ask for this or that, well why can't I Mr. Moneybags come in and ask for the opposite, I want you to lavish me!

Dress me up in the most exclusive of exclusive gear!!! I want grabs made from rare Kubrow's that live on Europa!!! I want bling, ground up from the rarest of rare prime weapons, coated in Trillium, made into a fine paste color palate, which I can then apply to my Warframe!!! I want to radiate exuberance and fart prime dust out my exhaust ports...

It's annoying, please stop, if you can't afford something, fine, if you can, fine, please for the love of God... Enough. I don't give a crap of who has what, personally I think everything should be available for everyone, I do think that cosmetics should stay purchasable as DE needs to keep its doors open and feed its employees. I'm not even trying to complain, more just venting.

No I'm not rich, yes I'm a Grandmaster, I am one because while working 14-16 hour shifts at a crappy job I hated to pay for my wife's dream wedding, I decided that "You know what? I wanna buy something for myself, as dumb as it may be, just to make myself happy, and support a game/company I care about." This was back when the game was a fledgling, I didn't know if it was going to be huge, all I knew is that I enjoyed playing it almost more than any game I've played in recent history... And now 3 years later I still do.

So please people, enough with the wants and needs, let the game grow. There will be plenty of cool crap to come, hell U17 is out tomorrow XD. Does it really matter that you missed an item here or there? Does it? Seriously think about that a minute before going on tirades like I just did...

Whew, long post... OH...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

>>> TL;DR stop complaining! <<<

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Edited by Z3GR4M

*WARNING* Kind of a rant...

I keep seeing these threads pop up where people keep asking for cosmetics, or frames, or weapons or this or that... I want this exclusive, I want that exclusive, I want this from Barro, I want that for free, I want this un-primed, I want that, this, that etc etc ad infinitum...

Well I'd like to ask for something please, DE please make a Primed Prisma Pearlescent Excalibur (which is different the Excalibur Prime and the Excalibur Umbra... It's Primed Prisma Pearlescent after all, don't wanna upset the founders now) and market it at a price tag of like... Let's say... $500 maybe and then triPPPLe the price (eh eh get it? primed prisma pearlescent? triPPPle... sigh*... Never mind...)

Why? Why not? What if I dig this game so much, that I choose to treat myself to something super rare and exclusive because hey why not? You only live once *shrug* it's money I work hard for and I should be able to spend it on cool stuff I find has value :-). What if I wanna support a company I like and think is cool? A company that has provided me more entertainment than any company has in the past like 10 years. A company that after all employs a coupe of hundred of individuals who may or may not have families, mortgages, bills, insurance, taxes, living expenses and so on. I think it's fair to pay someone for work rendered *ghasp* shocking I know! But that's how life works...

If people can come here and ask for this or that, well why can't I Mr. Moneybags come in and ask for the opposite, I want you to lavish me!

Dress me up in the most exclusive of exclusive gear!!! I want grabs made from rare Kubrow's that live on Europa!!! I want bling, ground up from the rarest of rare prime weapons, coated in Trillium, made into a fine paste color palate, which I can then apply to my Warframe!!! I want to radiate exuberance and fart prime dust out my exhaust ports...

It's annoying, please stop, if you can't afford something, fine, if you can, fine, please for the love of God... Enough. I don't give a crap of who has what, personally I think everything should be available for everyone, I do think that cosmetics should stay purchasable as DE needs to keep its doors open and feed its employees. I'm not even trying to complain, more just venting.

No I'm not rich, yes I'm a Grandmaster, I am one because while working 14-16 hour shifts at a crappy job I hated to pay for my wife's dream wedding, I decided that "You know what? I wanna buy something for myself, as dumb as it may be, just to make myself happy, and support a game/company I care about." This was back when the game was a fledgling, I didn't know if it was going to be huge, all I knew is that I enjoyed playing it almost more than any game I've played in recent history... And now 3 years later I still do.

So please people, enough with the wants and needs, let the game grow. There will be plenty of cool crap to come, hell U17 is out tomorrow XD. Does it really matter that you missed an item here or there? Does it? Seriously think about that a minute before going on tirades like I just did...

Whew, long post... OH...

TL;DR stop complaining!

U17 is today for you pc guys

I dunno I've just been seeing so many pop up last couple days. I try to reason with people in there but it's just no use... Like I said mainly just a rant to get crap off my chest. Also it's 2:26 am, I work graveyard, and I'm bored as hell. Lol.

Money can't buy everything.

That why  i posted it people think if they spent money like a founder did It entitles them to get what they want ..De should ban people who start topics about getting excal prime then all the BS would stop  

That why  i posted it people think if they spent money like a founder did It entitles them to get what they want ..De should ban people who start topics about getting excal prime then all the BS would stop  

Banning them will keep them shut. Some people are just ignorance and thinks the world revolves around them.

I do not speak for all the founders but I will say this.. if DE give founders compensation in the form of a warframe and gear that is totally unique to that of the founders pack and not just lol hand full of platinum. Then i am willing to let the masses have excal prime.

Until then No