Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Two Grakata!

--DSP--

ZP5vIEu.jpg?1

DAKADAKADAKADAKADAKADAKADAKADAKADAKADAKADAKADAKADAKADAKADAKADAKADAKADAKADAKADAKADAKADAKADAKADAKADAKADAKADAKADAKADAKADAKADAKADAKADAKADAKADAKADAKADAKADAKADAKADAKADAKADAKADAKADAKADAKADAKADAKADAKADAKADAKADAKADAKADAKADAKADAKADAKADAKADAKADAKADAKA DAKADAKADAKADAKADAKADAKADAKADAKADAKADAKADAKADAKADAKADAKA

Forma'd Grakata, Prisma came. Forma'd Prisma, TWO GRAKATA came. Forma'd Two Grakata, TWO Prisma Grakata?

4DcB2Ct.pngBy DATAREAPER
Edited by qwaszx12

emmmmm. Frost rework with 17.0 and shotgun buffs? no mention of that, I hope its at the start of UP17.

I think they pretty much confirmed that the Shotgun and Frost-Rework are coming... so... don't worry m8 :) DAKADAKDAKADAKA!

Dual Prisma Wraith Grakata Prime Vandal Dex

The recoil tho.

Edited by qwaszx12

Thats the secret! They are removing Coptering....but giving us Two Grakatas and a Glide Mechanic....So with that obscene recoil we can ALL Fly! Move over Zephyr, All Tenno have the Skys now!

*Flies away in a cloud of smug*

Welp, I'll just hope this won't make Prisma Grakata completely useless ;c

Welp, I'll just hope this won't make Prisma Grakata completely useless ;c

I'm sure it wont. We went through this exact same thing way back in the day (Tuesday....always a Tuesday) when the AkBronco Primes were spoiled. The whole community freaked out, but it was fine in the end, since they were found to have nowhere near the power of a single Bronco Prime. It makes absolutely NO logical sense how 1 weapon can be more powerful than Two of the same weapon....but hey, thats how they balance things.