Xb1 Update 16.11.4 Status Thread [Live]

[DE]Megan

8/06/15 Status Update:

Please reboot your consoles and download the update through your My games & apps app.

8/06/15 Status Update:

Update 16.11.4 has passed Cert and is coming today! Stay tuned for news that it's live.

7/31/15 Status Update:

Update 16.11.4 has been sent off to Cert! Microsoft will begin testing next week, while the DE console teams get everything ready for the U17 development once PC has all critical fixes resolved! 

Fingers crossed for quick testing!

----------

Xbox One Tenno,

With both stability builds out the door, our teams diligently continue to work on the next major update.

Both teams are aiming to submit the 16.11.4 build to Cert this Friday, July 31st!

We will keep you updated on the status of that submission as time ticks on.

What can you look forward to?

- New Augment Mods!

- New Syandana!

- New Tenno Reinforcement: Simulor!

- Excalibur Rework + Prisma Excalibur and Proto-Armor!

- Changes and Fixes galore!

Thank for your patience! 

Edited by [DE]Megan
08/06/15 status update(live)

Xbox One Tenno,

With both stability builds out the door, our teams diligently continue to work on the next major update.

Both teams are aiming to submit the 16.11.4 build to Cert this Friday, July 31st!

We will keep you updated on the status of that submission as time ticks on.

What can you look forward to?
- New Augment Mods!
- New Syandana!
- New Tenno Reinforcement: Simulor!
- Excalibur Rework + Prisma Excalibur and Proto-Armor!
- Changes and Fixes galore!

Thank for your patience! 

I have a very very importan question.      "Will this update fix Ordis & his insane stuttering/repeating him self?"

Edited by (XB1)x Deathcraft x

Prisma excal is sweet.

Yep, very tempting but I love my Prestige pack skin so not sure which I will run. The wiki doesn't seem to have a good "full body" pic, so I am going to have to wait and see once it is in game.

The biggest thing for me is the rework - he was my first frame and is still my primary for general missions/alerts.

I have a very very importan question.      "Will this update fix Ordis & his insane stuttering/repeating him self?"

Yes, yes it will!! A couple Ordis specific fixes coming:

- Fixed Ordis consecutively repeating the same transmission. 

- Fixed an issue preventing Ordis’ volume to return to default when players select ‘Default’ in the Sound settings.

Yes, yes it will!! A couple Ordis specific fixes coming:

- Fixed Ordis consecutively repeating the same transmission.

- Fixed an issue preventing Ordis’ volume to return to default when players select ‘Default’ in the Sound settings.

That's awesome! Do you guys think there will ever be a mission to kill Ordis? Just kidding, but it would be awesome if one day it was made to where he wouldn't pop up when you're in your arsenal or fusing mods. You kinda just have to stop what you're doing and let him finish lol.

On another note is there any news about a hot fix for the screen flashing when standing next to the cryopods in Defense missions? I've only noticed on voids but it may be on others as well.

Thanks for all of you guys hard work and constant updates! I stick with this game mostly because I know that the developers are still so devoted even though the game has been out for years. Keep it up, y'all are awesome!

Edited by (XB1)Perfectly Baked