Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will Pc , Ps An Xb Ever Be On The Same Time Line?

(XBOX)RIOTx420

Because this game is developed for PC, then ported over to console, and still in need to go through a certification process, I doubt these updates will ever be on the same update.

DE has said before that they will not hold updates back for other platforms.

Its possible that xb1 and pc may come closer together. Considering you can play xb1 games on your PC now with windows 10. (and considering Microsoft is the daddy of PC and xb1) Though I am a bit skeptical once I read that

Going to be that guy and point out that alot of the initial releases are going to have bugs and what not in them, which then get solved for PC. As such Consoles don't have to deal with that nonsense for as long. Its up to you which you prefer (earlier, buggier vs later, more stable), but there are pros and cons. 

But thank you for the replays everyone , let's hope U17 is as good as it looks and runs smooth

With all the hype, we can only hope the player base has not overhyped it. But I'm rather excited. Hopefully we find all the game-breaking, anti-fun mission failure inducing bugs before PS/XB get their update.

And then avoid reporting the bugs that are actually fun and see how long we can keep it going <_<

Probably of DE sees a drop in the games population which I'm starting to notice. People getting bored on waiting keep getting crashes regardless of supposedly pc players filtering it. Bottom line is nothing will change u till de wallet starts to hurt. So.... Not any time soon no since the game is still popular.

PS4 and Xbox One updates have to go through an additional certification process separate from the PC version.

I meet several developers on the gamescon last year and asked them how does the cert process look like. they all said sony cert process doesnt take that long.

and btw, war thunder / final fantasy online devs have no problems keeping PC and console on the same line allowing cross play.

Its possible that xb1 and pc may come closer together. Considering you can play xb1 games on your PC now with windows 10. (and considering Microsoft is the daddy of PC and xb1) Though I am a bit skeptical once I read that

no... just.... no