[DE]Rebecca

Official Deployment Status Thread: Echoes Of The Sentient [See You Friday A.m].

so, one concern about the U17, as shown on trailers, will have on the underwater tileset parts were a archwing will be used to travel between points, the thing is: archwing quest isn't required to keep playing. so, what happens with tenno which didn't even bother with building a archwing?

Saginaw MI Time, I am at 12:26 AM.

It is now Friday, welcome to my Hype train we will be making a detour to Shovel Knight and remain in the HYPE TRAIN until told otherwise.

Polish that bug DE, make it shine.

DE really should give up on these kind of things, it does no good for them nor us every time they "try" to launch an update on a set date, it just leaves us bored and them tired over something they could have gotten done tomorrow morning.

"12:16 a.m EDT Status: We've passed Midnight on the East Coast, but Canada is a big country so we have a few timezones left! It really looks like there is one major bug left to kill, then build, then test the fix. We could have a candidate within the hour! Stay tuned!"

Compared to Steve mentioning 2 hours ago that there was 2 major bugs left to go, progress is being made, time to get the coal again and fuel up the hype train once more.

so, one concern about the U17, as shown on trailers, will have on the underwater tileset parts were a archwing will be used to travel between points, the thing is: archwing quest isn't required to keep playing. so, what happens with tenno which didn't even bother with building a archwing?

I guess they won't be able to explore the depths. DE gave us the tools a while back and the players refused to build them (and for good reason, mostly). They need to build the archwings and play.

Edited by Rostiel

They won't be able to play simple as that. They had plenty of time to obtain an Archwing.

Edited by PandaVengeance
  • Upvote 1

Just realize this : Everyone at DE are working hard to deploy this update.

And here we are ...........rioting over delay.....okay people! The update will be good and good stuffs takes a while to arrive.

I guess they won't be able to explore the depths. They gave us the tools a while back and they refused to build them (and for good reson, mostly). They need to build the archwings and play.

that means will have a alternative way to go by foot or the tileset will be locked

Hey from me, whenever it gets done is when it gets done. Take a needed rest after you push the update to GA.

• Upvote 2

Forums are having connection errors like mad right now

It's been that way for about the last 10 hours. Everyone sitting here mashing the F5 button all day.

Tenno!

We gather in this thread for a simple purpose: to keep you updated on the Status of 'Echoes of the Sentient'. So let's get to it!

12:16 a.m EDT Status: We've passed Midnight on the East Coast, but Canada is a big country so we have a few timezones left! It really looks like there is one major bug left to kill, then build, then test the fix. We could have a candidate within the hour! Stay tuned!

giphy.gif

that means will have a alternative way to go by foot or the tileset will be locked

Maybe, but DE did design it so that we can explore the depths with our archwings, so I see no point in making it available to people who didn't craft their Odonatas, especially since we were told we'll be using them for this update.

Just realize this : Everyone at DE are working hard to deploy this update.

And here we are ...........rioting over delay.....okay people! The update will be good and good stuffs takes a while to arrive.

Notice me RNGesus 

I's already Friday for most people and about 80% of people have gone to bed. Can we just release it tomorrow and bring the quest out with update 17?

plot twist, they will wait until the last minute of thusday for the whole world :P