The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[ Hidden Whispers ] Recruiting New Members [6/10]

JohnnyyBoy

A Little About Us:

We are a casual and recently created clan, at the moment only 2 members. We look to gain more members and hopefully grow and expand into a moon clan. Our goal is to mainly have fun playing together and help each other become stronger.

Our dojo is currently being built, still don't have any labs but we do have a trading post.  

We don't have a website, but when the clan becomes bigger and more active, it will be worked on.

we have a community on Razr Comms, called Hidden Whispers, it will serve as a source of communication both outside and inside the game. 

Requirements:

- Be respectful of all players

- Be reasonably active. Don't need to be on everyday, but we would still like to see you 

Apply:

If this seems like a clan for you, reply to this thread or send me a message in game.

IGN: JohnnyyBoy

Edited by JohnnyyBoy

I've been looking for a small clan to join, as past experiences in other games have shown me that joining a large clan is not as personal/fun. As long as this isn't just to get hundreds of members, and instead to have a good core of members that care about the clan, then I'm all in! Feel free to message me anytime!

IGN: DragonhawkV

I'd like to join, I have too many materials and nothing to do with them, so I thought hey, why not help you guys. I'm on mostly everyday, and I'm always down to help with missions/quests. Same with Dragonhawkx, large clans aren't always the funnest.

IGN: SlythIchyth

Edited by SlythIchyth

Hello! Your clan seems to align with the same ideas that my alliance, Ursa Major, hold ourselves. We are an active alliance, currently conststing of 4 Ghost/Shadow clans. We plan on being active when Solar Rail conflict resumes, so let me know if you're interested in joining!