Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalovers Don't Feel Bad

PH03N1XUS

This will be small and simple. I played with a Excalibur with a maxed out Energy Siphon, Streamline, and Primed Flow in a T4 Exterminate. Before I got even one kill he used Exalted Blade, and his energy tab was over 400, and there were a lot of energy orbs around, and the number of enemies we had to kill was well over 170. He took them all out before I even got 3 kills, with his waves of energy, and his Exalted Blade never ended! It was so annoying! We finished the mission in 4-6 minutes. Please strip Exaltex Blade from Excalibur, or limit what you can do with it.

look i understand you want to participate, but with how this game is now this stuff is kinda expected to happen now. and really with an ability like mesa's 4 abilities need to be brought up to those standards, and damn it excals rework hit the nail in the head and dear god i love it.

excal was my first frame back when i start u7 was balanced played well and was awesome. sometime later excal fell of the charts as usable. Excalibur is now in the greatest place he can be and competes very well. DO NOT TAKE THAT FROM ME.

I don't think it's fair to criticize Excal's ability based on a guy who ran maxed out Streamline (making the Exalted Blade take less energy), Primed Flow (which increases Excal's maxed power to an insane amount), and Energy Syphon (which gives the Excal and you extra energy if the Excal isn't using EB)... So, of course this Excal's EB will last practically forever, it was modded that way. At least this Excal didn't have Beserker on his weapon...

Plus, your bullets should have reached the enemies faster than Excal's EB waves anyway. You messed up somewhere when you were playing with this guy.

You can get that with pretty many frames as mentioned above.

But don't get so hard on him (... gawd that sounds wrong), anyways, i mean he has kinda point, even if way too overdone. I'm personally loving playing excal and loved him even before the rework. And i kind of understand what he means. Maybe not that it kills way to fast (before he can do it) but because how cheap the power is and how much damage it deals. It feels fuckin strong if not kindof OP, but then again, that's how warframe works. I mean, take Ash and his bladestorms armor ignoring damage and THEN the bleedout on top which does over 100% of the initial damage (correct me if im wrong), or Saryns Hug of death, Mesas Map clearing beast ult or many others.

TL;DR: That's how WF works bro. Live with it, or quit missions when seeing Excals casting EB

Cheers

Edited by xRevelation

you know its like mesa you can spam everything in this game should be all limit to not to cause YOU or Him or Her dont want to ?

NO!

if you dont like it search for other ppls if you play with randoms expect such sort of if you want fun in sort of hart play do it solo

but dont moan about other ppls play style 

i bet i could even kill those in same time and speed with loki + braton p and you stiil would be the slowy rolling behind getting nothing ._.

cause EB waves srsly really slow D: 

YES Excalibur is OP. Play other frames and then back to Excalibur.

-Exalted Blade and waves should deal 150 damage. You have Radial Blind and mini radial blind to deal 4x more and thats enough. Not 250damage its too big compared to melee weapons, Scindo Prime have 120 I think, but its slow. And still you can add Power Strength mods to make it even stronger. And cutting enemies with blade contact you are dealing 250x2, swing+wave.

-Not going through walls, just destroy in contact with wall. No more killing through wall dealing 4x more damage.

-After hitting 3 enemies it should be end of the wave. -After stamina removed, exalted blade should have 90% damage reduction, not 100%. He can Life strike with waves. so life striking from distance geat.

-5 energy per second drain. With 2.5 seconds its almost unlimited, you can use it the whole survival over 60 minutes. With 5 energy per second you will use it only when you need it, he will still be abble to hold it for a very long time. Chroma Ulti drains 10 energy per seconds and that insane compared to Exalted Blade.

I was Playing Ash with Steel charge (+60% melee damage). Used on Phorid Blade Storm, 9/10 health. Phorid isnt that easy to kill lol. Switch to Excalibur with steel charge , used radial blind and then melee phorid in front of him. Damage from swing +wave. Killed in one HIT. LOL OMG WTF LOL. Im not using even Power strength mod.

PROOF THAN EXALTED BLADE IS OP. IS THAT THAT HE CAN ONE HIT KILL BOSSES.

Excal Really need nerf
Thats all what I can say.

Edited by IfritKajiTora

QQ :P learn to out play exalted blade then! i have NO problem keeping up with or out playing exalted blade

what this thread says to me: Excal is stealing all my kills, whine whine, pls remove so i can get my kills!

hate to break it to you but kills don't matter.

Lol y'all know I made this because I was bored right? I'm a Excal user myself xD. See the title 'Excalovers don't feel bad'? I wanted to see just how mad people would get. Lol. Thanks for the experiment results guys :D

Lol y'all know I made this because I was bored right? I'm a Excal user myself xD. See the title 'Excalovers don't feel bad'? I wanted to see just how mad people would get. Lol. Thanks for the experiment results guys :D

That's all I needed to hear.

Locking.