Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nullifier Crewman

RegnumIrae

Question

Hey there.

So earlier today I did my first level ~35 survival by myself. Did it with Ash, using a bladestorm build. Aside of that I was using a Paris Prime with 3-4 formas and a Fang Prime. I managed to survive until 35:00, when I had to leave because it was too risky, plus I had to use 3 revives. But hey it was pretty nice considering it was the first time I had fought against that many lvl 60 enemies by myself (I didn't even know a couple of their skills), altho probably entrenching myself in a room wasnt a good idea xD

But, anyway, I had quite an issue with these Nullifier Crewman guys. I was one shotting most things with the Paris, and if a bunch of enemies would appear and I had no chance against them with Paris, I'd simply use bladestorm and kill them all. It was really cool and fun. But, of course, I couldnt use bladestorm because of the shields of the Nullifier Crewman guys. Taking one of these shields with a Paris is a pain in the &#!, and it leaves me with no time to escape.

So I was looking for some tips to deal with these guys. I've been trying to stealth and run away, but sometimes the aoe was just too stronk. Probably staying in one room waiting for them to come wasn't a good idea neither, but hey, it was my first time doing something somewhat hard in this game xD

I guess the best thing to do is to get a weapon that's way better at killing that kind of stuff, something with a high fire-rate and not based on critical damage I guess. But which one? That's too bad too, I love my Paris :( Guess I can use it for everything else anyway.

Oh, also, there are some other guys with this giant white shield around them, I think they're also Corpus, right? If so, I think the same question about the Nullifier guys apply to these :)

Thanks.

10 answers to this question

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Corrupted_Nullifier

The link i put above tells you the mathematics behind the Nullifier's shields. So how the Nullifiers shields work is that it works by percentage of damage dealt to it. The maximum amount of damage that a nullifier shields can take is 400 and the minimum is 100 damage. If your damage is below 100, the game will round it to 100 and if you deal over 400, the game will round it to 400 damage. 100 Damage equates to 4% of shields lost and 400 damage equates to 16% of damage lost. So seeing the math behind this, using a very fast firing weapon is your best option. I use the twin vipers because I can get the fire rate to 80 and take out the shields within a second (considering that i have 7 formas on it). So to sum it all up, use a fast firing weapon that deals moderate damage.

For nullies - just use a sidearm with high firerate or primary, whichever you want. It's damage doesn't really matter, if you spew enough bullets in it it'll go down in same time. It has a fixed rate of shrinking.

For guys with white shield - they're ice eximus, or whatever their actual name is. Here damage is the only thing that matters. Crit weapons are at disadvantage here since you can't crit on shield. But their shield's health scales slowly so my paris (4 or 5 forma) usually takes it down in 2-3 shots, even on high levels. And you can meet those guys almost anywhere in the system, I think that only infested don't have a unit like this.

Edited by Krak_Nihilus

Oh yeah, secondary weapons.. I never thought they could be that useful, but I guess they are xD Yeah I'll probably look for a high fire-rate secondary weapon to use against these two, preferably if they're not crit-based.

Thanks!

PS: And thanks for the eximus or whatever their name is tip!

when using a bow or other high damage per shot primary it's rather easy just to slide into their bubble and off them quick,then flip out/jump and air melee the hek out of there or in your case,start a bladestorm the moment  the bubble is down

Edited by Adrakal

Hey there.

So earlier today I did my first level ~35 survival by myself. Did it with Ash, using a bladestorm build. Aside of that I was using a Paris Prime with 3-4 formas and a Fang Prime. I managed to survive until 35:00, when I had to leave because it was too risky, plus I had to use 3 revives. But hey it was pretty nice considering it was the first time I had fought against that many lvl 60 enemies by myself (I didn't even know a couple of their skills), altho probably entrenching myself in a room wasnt a good idea xD

But, anyway, I had quite an issue with these Nullifier Crewman guys. I was one shotting most things with the Paris, and if a bunch of enemies would appear and I had no chance against them with Paris, I'd simply use bladestorm and kill them all. It was really cool and fun. But, of course, I couldnt use bladestorm because of the shields of the Nullifier Crewman guys. Taking one of these shields with a Paris is a pain in the !, and it leaves me with no time to escape.

So I was looking for some tips to deal with these guys. I've been trying to stealth and run away, but sometimes the aoe was just too stronk. Probably staying in one room waiting for them to come wasn't a good idea neither, but hey, it was my first time doing something somewhat hard in this game xD

I guess the best thing to do is to get a weapon that's way better at killing that kind of stuff, something with a high fire-rate and not based on critical damage I guess. But which one? That's too bad too, I love my Paris :( Guess I can use it for everything else anyway.

Oh, also, there are some other guys with this giant white shield around them, I think they're also Corpus, right? If so, I think the same question about the Nullifier guys apply to these :)

Thanks.

Pre-charge Paris, run into bubble, head shot nullifier, Jump away, blade storm

when using a bow or other high damage per shot primary it's rather easy just to slide into their bubble and off them quick,then flip out/jump and air melee the hek out of there or in your case,start a bladestorm the moment  the bubble is down

Atomos is a Nullifier killer. It links between targets and the links ignore nullifier bubbles.

Edited by (PS4)DesecratedFlame