Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Region Chat Is Going Crazy.

jollter

Happens every time a big update happens. Should've seen the one right before the Melee 2.0 update. Those were some good times.

And Update 14, DE had to police the crowd because the hype got too much out of control.

I'm guessing the massive slowdowns on the forums are because of the same thing. Everyone's probably hitting F5.

oh so THAT'S what it is?

Case in point it took me 5 seconds to +1 your post

Region chat on PC must have a different type of people than PS4's region chat. Took a look last night and I see somebody spamming one of Eminem's songs (don't know which one, honestly) and they substituted just about every word with "Mom's Spaghetti".

This will alleviate your confusion: http://momspaghetti.ytmnd.com/

Edited by ROSING

Yes chat is exploding with hype for this, but vets know the same cycle is happening. 24 hours after its release the flaming starts and how people have beat it  and wish DE would do more. hype is good dont get me wrong, but a crowd can turn ugly real quick.

It's one of the beauty of warframe lol when all the tenno go insane and crash the kickbot lol and yes I went on to region chat seeing people talking about different ways to knock out by drinking something and waking up in time for the update lol

The world is imploding in the Warframaverse.  It's the same'ol same'ol.

After the update players will be full of hate for DE with forum post like ( NERF THIS AND NERF THAT ) a lot players do not want to work for there credits with that said we need to buff tar moa's spit damage !