Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hey everyone, and hello Warframe Devs!

Alvsyn

Well, yes. This is my introduction to the forums.

I'm Alvsyn, nice to meet you all... I'd also, if I may, like to also contact the devs directly on an offer that might sound interesting to them.

I have noticed that there some position available for voice acting, and as someone who has done performance arts for 3 years in education, I'm now looking for a way to even so much as to expand my portfolio.

I would happily offer my services as a voice actor for you guys, just give me a script, a role (or a few) and a chance to shine.

I would also like to point out that some of my more creatively able friends (i.e. authors, graphic designers and other game artists) have come to me frequently for suggestions for their idea, I would also like to have the chance to try my hand at being a creative director (the ADD tendancies of my creativity are as much a curse as they are a blessing, however, and I'd be highly anticipant of making good use of it.)

You can contact me through email if you'd like, and I'll happily talk to anyone about anything (even non-devs ;))

Also, yes, thanks for the chance to play this potentially groundbreaking beta.

I look forward to being a part of the community. :)

If you are serious about working for DE as a freelancer, I suggest you contact the company through official channels, such as their website, www.digitalextremes.com, instead of posting in one of their Beta forums. ;)

As you can see from DE's current Job Offerings, they are not actively looking for a voice actor. So I suggest you assemble a small portfolio, upload it to Soundcloud, prepare a formal letter of inquiry and send it their way with links to your work.

Edited by Ced23Ric