The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Loot Radar Better

Expletive

While loot radar is good right now, there are definitely ways to improve it.

1.) Show unlocked Lockers

2.)Remove corpses that have been looted

3.)Show resources and mods that have dropped from enemies. Saves the effort of having your teammates point out every drop.

There's probably more but I can't think of them at the moment. Feel free to respond with what you'd like loot radar to keep track of.

I got myself an 35% Melee + 35 Loot Rader Blue MOD, it works just fine but sadly it wont show at all the Lockers that we can open, only Storage Containers... it's be really awesome if it show the Mats dropped by enemy too, cant be everything tho or the mini-map would turn in something kinda hard to understand...

My opinion...

Make it add :

Blue dots : Special drops (mods, blueprints, etc.)

Yellow dots : Storage Containers

Dark yellow dots : Lockers

As a loot radar user, I would be quite happy to see this being added. (I got better mods, but not the required level to use them so...)

3.)Show resources and mods that have dropped from enemies. Saves the effort of having your teammates point out every drop.

There's probably more but I can't think of them at the moment. Feel free to respond with what you'd like loot radar to keep track of.

I think loot radar needs to add, say, 1/5th its rating to the drop chances of stuff. It's literally worthless right now if you look around the environments at all.

imo there is not even a point to have loot radar except for in the start when you farm creds, but once u are stockpiled with money it becomes useless. giving it another possible effects aswell would encourage ppl to have it, and no im not talking about a mod that can have 2 effetcs.

Just that the effect is in loot radar :)