What Are You Listening To?

On 2020-11-18 at 4:37 AM, (XBOX)OdinsDottir said:

Am I the only one that actually watches these videos (except the Twin Peaks ones, cuz I have seen that show a million times) 

I go through the new posts from time to time, great place to find some new stuff to listen ^_^

On 2020-11-18 at 3:37 AM, (XBOX)OdinsDottir said:

Am I the only one that actually watches these videos (except the Twin Peaks ones, cuz I have seen that show a million times) 

About half of what is posted. Some are obviously not to my taste, some I know, are bookmarked already, or I have the CDs. But a lot I want to hear again, or piques my interest.

That video, the one above this post....

Because every woman wakes up with perfect hair and subtle makeup to make you look rested, and every guy who "isn't a vampire" dresses like Lestat or Alan Rickman in Sense and Sensibility (RIP dear man).

OR you're Chris Pohl

or

my favorites though

and throwing a wrench into the gears, a fun song, to keep me "chipper" with all the farming necessary today, nostalgic, upbeat, bright colors...

Lost my sweet kitty this morning. He's already missed terribly. Wanted to leave a memorial for him as he goes to his better place. Take care of my Floofy Baby Lord Petrus, I'll buy you a beer when I get there.

For Canelo (Baby Kitty) 2015-2021

1 hour ago, (XBOX)OdinsDottir said:

Lost my sweet kitty this morning. He's already missed terribly. Wanted to leave a memorial for him as he goes to his better place. Take care of my Floofy Baby Lord Petrus, I'll buy you a beer when I get there.

For Canelo (Baby Kitty) 2015-2021

Aww. Sorry to hear that.