What Are You Listening To?

Just got reminded that it's been a long time since I listened to Laibach. Good thing we got YouTube now. :D

And another oldie but goodie...

Also have to remark, that "Brat Moj" is quite on the nose these days. If I hadn't re-read Orwell a couple of years ago, this would have coaxed me to pull his collected works down from the shelf again.

It did bring me to a dark place for a bit. My brother's art style and favorite themes were very much alike those in the video. He would have loved it.

Alas, I've reached that age, where you start losing close family and friends more often.

He loved Type 0 Negative too.

Some Tenno with outstanding taste in music, as I have. A salute, or Slanthe, or even Skol to you all.

Pretend I put some appropriate St. Patrick's Day videos up, it was a busy day yesterday.

Dropkick Murphys-Spicy McHaggis Jig 

Cranberries, Pogues, NO U2!!!!!!!!!

Pompous pig.

Sorry to hear about your brother, a raise of my Mead horn to him, and to all our loved ones, gone but not forgotten. It's been a rough ten years of loss for me, and age is tapping me on my shoulder too.

Not today, pal, not today. I'm too stubborn to let you take me yet.

Morrissey even.

Been a huge fan of Void's since his Deathcamp Project days, the new stuff is his best yet. Absolutely the nicest guy in the world, an awesome artist, and he was kind enough to give me permission to use his music for my Featured Dojo video. If you're into Darkwave, give them a listen...

Grass growing, paint drying, a cricket chirps, over the back drop of the forlorn, moaning, sorrowful, wail from a lost soul who died before the 3 day build timer expired.🥺

Too dark?

Edited by Nichivo
7 hours ago, Nichivo said:

Grass growing, paint drying, a cricket chirps, over the back drop of the forlorn, moaning, sorrowful, wail from a lost soul who died before the 3 day build timer expired.🥺

Too dark?

Too dark?

"laughs in Krieg"

0ce491ecf9684f64e49436689e969e43.jpg

You want happy? Here's happy: