Headcannon For Sleepy Developers Building U17

RealMisterio

Since this reply from DERebecca:

We don't want to deploy it our current sleepless states - so we're going to grab a few hours of sleep and be back to deploy the build in about 6-7 hours! 

I've imagined Rebecca, Steve, Geoff and Megan sorted out the part of going home so they just snuggled in the couch where they usually record the Devstreams and brought their pajamas (Steve pink shorts included) with a computer at the desk Building U17 while they sleep. Can anybody quickdraw this? I'm 115% sure they would love this.

... and again, DE wasnt capable to get things done in time. Things never change here.

Lol. Or, y'know, they didn't make any promises. It was simply a goal. They failed to reach it, but showed solidarity by staying up well into the wee hours of the morning trying to get a working build. They don't need to keep us updated on deployment progress, but they do. It might be disappointing because you're excited for the new content, but don't blame them for not hitting the goal they were aiming for. S#&$ happens. Personally, I've come to expect large updates no sooner than friday of the week, because each time it seems the stuff they cram into it is equal to or bigger than the previous one, meaning there's more of a likelihood that something will prevent deployment.

Since this reply from DERebecca:

I've imagined Rebecca, Steve, Geoff and Megan sorted out the part of going home so they just snuggled in the couch where they usually record the Devstreams and brought their pajamas (Steve pink shorts included) with a computer at the desk Building U17 while they sleep. Can anybody quickdraw this? I'm 115% sure they would love this.

Nah I imagine they have beds that pop out of the walls japanese style.

The fact that they are putting off sleep for themselves is a sign of dedication from the Dev team.

They are trying hard to at least give us SOMETHING, they deservea lot of lee-way and a little respect in my opinion.

*note, them snuggling up on the couch together is unlikely, but would be adorable. Gamers are wierd in the stuff we obsess about and we look at DE as one big family and mascot at the same time, according to my observations.

Reminds me of a recent AT episode "The Mountain", where Lemongrab said "Goodnight" to his people and they just dropped asleep in the middle of their work at the fields.

Forums wouldn't let me post this for half an hour.

Edited by LABAL