Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Is Me Right Now.

Monsterwithin

There are hundreds of hype threads already. Don't spam the forums full of this bs, please. If you have some useful contribution, go to the main thread. If you want to spam gifs, go to hugelol or 9gag, I don't care. Just stop this.

There are hundreds of hype threads already. Don't spam the forums full of this bs, please. If you have some useful contribution, go to the main thread. If you want to spam gifs, go to hugelol or 9gag, I don't care. Just stop this.

someones jimmes was rustled 

You do know this is Off-topic right?

Well this is in off-topic zone.
Second, I'm not requesting anything for update 17 to be rushed, (other then saying how people are reloading the status page alot).
Third I'm saying my thoughts what I'm feeling right now, I'm tired, and have to mow the lawn later this day.

NcyFaZv.png