Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17: Echoes Of The Sentient

[DE]Rebecca

I posted this in the frost rework megathread as well, but thought I'd throw it in here as well.

I have a couple ideas that I think would make frost just that much better. One thing I dislike about the globes is the particle effects inside tend to obscure everyone's vision who's inside the globe. Having to choose a darker energy color just so we can see really kind of sucks. I think it would be better if instead of there being a "blizzard" inside the globe, have a mild snowfall effect inside, so it's easy enough to tell that you're inside, but so that it doesn't distract or obscure too much. Also, when things get crazy, it's sometimes difficult to notice that the globe has disappeared, which can be a big deal in higher tier missions. What would be really neat is if the globe "popped" when it died. Have it shatter and maybe doing a last second push/knockdown to enemies inside/near the globe, giving frost a little more time to cast another globe before everyone gets murdered, plus it would be quite obvious that the globe has gone down. I know you guys just did a rework of frost, but I just had these ideas and thought they were too good not to post.

I hope so too, man... i cant get any mastery rank if this still ignored and i hope DE noticed that i cant accept that i have to wait another update so this problem will be fixed automatically (based on another thread that some player suffered at update 14 if i recall correctly, he got this fixed just because the update and he's lucky it was near)

Not just in arsenal because i saw another player have the equinox using that type of syandana just like yours and its floating...

-----

For any players who didnt suffered the problems like i and several players do, (hopefully will never have to experience it, cause its sucks, based on the other thread-i forgot his name-it's like going to work, but you will not get paid...or like going to a date, but you will not get any)

i was testing it through relay map because the relay map works like any mission map.

Except there's no result tab and there will be no 'cant save progress' dialog box, but it will reset the loadout / progress i made.

1. empty - leveling up character vanilla ways, voila the progress saved, my nyx ranked 6.

NLo6qQr.jpg

2. put the mods

UwuT8JI.jpg

3. go to relay for testing (since i'm so annoyed if i have to do another mission and have to finish, this will do...because, if i have found any rare resource or mods, it will be...frustrating)

1g8NM0n.jpg

Ew5e4AJ.jpg

quJrtLd.jpg

4. back on liset, check on the arsenal and there it is...no mods, the frame's reset

JHwnW8P.jpg

8TtP2dG.jpg

Another one is this (just before nyx got finished, just a half hour to go), farming neurodes.

my mistake bringing that twin gremlins and i gave it mods, i didnt know yet if the 'upgrading mods' is the problem at that time.

gTcHAxl.jpg

R81BCOA.jpg

Now, RNG is being nice to me when its about orokin cells or neural sensors...but neurodes, RNG hates me for that as much as i hate it everytime i try to farm it.

literally 20 hours digging, only got 1 neurodes, now this 6 neurodes, to me, is HUGE AWARD...not the biggest, but still HUGE,

come on, please, look at this one....this is troublesome,

i'm not asking for a replacement but a guarantee that this problem will never come...AGAIN, and i'll be thankful, soooo grateful for that.......more than when lotus give me free potato on daily login or free plats......

Since this is a thread for feedbacks,

For the next updates:

can we (players) get a release of FULL BUGFIXES, glitches, errors, rather than 'new warframe / weapon / story / maps'?

I mean, please, all of those can be postponed, because, what will it do good if the bugs / erros / glitches, will break the game.

And in this case, i cant even enjoy this new warframe, new weapon, new story because i cant get any exp, getting and making equinox (sorry i will not buy, if i could farm it) will likely cant be modded.......

you fix the animations of melee-coptering which is okay with me (though seems some didnt like it removed), well its a good point, you fix the bugs on that one, but how with the others?

And seriously i've been playing to get equinox and face tyl regor, the bugs became waaayy too many. (several times, tyl regor is dead but the exit door wont opened, we were forced to abort the game....underwater without archwing, on the ground with archwing, cant use melee attack at final stage, etc)

For an example:

most gamers (not all, but mostly), from the way i observed some, a game being played on a crappy computer with crappy graphic card & cpu, like what, 640 x 480 resolution and low texture (maybe very low), off on everything, no blooming / shadows / reflection etc.

Box pixelated 3d, right?...

After they get a new computer, upgraded, a high end graphic card, cpu, etc, from what i've seen, they will likely to test all the games they have, the previously crappy in quality, and set it on high, they will ENJOY the game again, feels just like its a new game, like getting an update of the game.

My point is, quality updates will get the players, who (maybe several, maybe a few, or maybe many) is leaving the game (temporary or just gone leaving), interested back to the game, maybe, because the disappointment is replaced by reassurance that the game will not 'rekt' them twice.

For the players who still holding on, will GLADLY , GRATEFULLY, enjoy the game as if it was new because reassurance that they are heard (those who complains the bugs / glitches / errors) and will stay longer for the game.

For the players who didnt suffer the game-errors (game breaking errors), they will enjoy it too, knowing that THEY now will never have to suffer this one.

They dont have to wait until it happens to them.

Sometimes i just wondered if one of the FOUNDERS suffers this error, were they get a fix fast as lightning while we're not?

or take a very long time too just like us peasants?

cause if they still take a long time, then what is the support for? a founder but left behind

and if they're getting a quick fix, and other than founders are not getting that fast.....well you know where i'm going on this one.

Please, dont be...

if its economic opportunistic concept you have from all this time:

the better the game's performance, people could throw their wallet into the game more 'comfortable' knowing that it is worthy because the gaming-experience isn't disturbed.

Any products can be expensive but its the services, is what the customer after from buying that products..it is how the products get valued better and get more buyers...

Just this, "a major fix on every possible game-breaking-glitches and errors", is what i wished for the next update. the very next update. and a sooner one...

Other than that, i admire the game's concepts, the ideas, the sketches and designs, the way you hear the ideas of some warframe from community, the competitions you've held, ingame or outgame (crafting etc).

The new parkour is a nice changes, less stress on finger movements / muscle reflexes, but its just a shame wall-run is removed, which i agree that wallrunning is still better in aesthetics, because doing parkour-hopping on a long wall is way weirder to be seen rather than just parkour-running on a wall, more of a ninja-feeling should be.

The fancy style of spinning on bullet jump, i cant say that i like it very much, but its a good one, well maybe its just your concept, thats why the name of the movement is 'bullet' jump, or like a spring, more force to jump further if its spinning.

The plots on the natah quest story, interesting, kind of a twist and its a good one (in my opinion).

If there's any offensive words i've used, pardon me, i am trying to reduce my offensive statements, and all i put in here is just for the sake of this game continuity on a long terms, because i've been in many 'online gaming', but this one is my favorite, i admit, and i would like to see it survive like a tenno in T4 survival almost reach 100+ waves / rotations, but still holding on.

And i believe, the other tennos will stay in that T4 along with you, supporting each other, tenno to tenno for a long time.

best regards.

With last update my problem was fixed! How about you?

Update 17: Echoes of the Sentient

Chroma + Stamina Related Changes:

• Chroma's green energy perk now gives a buff to holster and reload speed instead of affecting Stamina.
  • Mods that previously affected Stamina have now been converted to the appropriate amount of Fusion Core.
  • All Alternate Helmets that had Stamina-related effects have been given new abilities:
    • Arcane Chorus Helmet - This helmet is worn by Banshee, and adds Power Efficiency, but reduces duration of Aim Glide and Wall Latch.
    • Arcane Flux Helmet - This helmet is worn by Nova, and increases duration of Aim Glide and Wall latch, but reduces Health.
    • Arcane Storm Helmet - This helmet is worn by Volt, and increases Power Strength, but reduces duration of Aim Glide and Wall Latch.
    • Arcane Gambit Helmet - This helmet is worn by Vauban, and increases velocity of parkour maneuvers, with a reduction to Power Duration.
    • Arcane Scorpion Helmet - This helmet is worn by Ash, increases duration of Aim Glide and Wall Latch while sacrificing Power Efficiency.
    • Arcane Menticide Helmet - This helmet is worn by Nyx, increases velocity of parkour maneuvers with a drain on Shields.

what the..where .........?

Stamina Related Changes

Stamina .

RIGHT ?

n where is SARYN_CHLORA_Helmet ?

What have to remove the mod sindicat Excalibur you made ​​her up Excalibur and nerve since beta always know as Excalibur in his ultimate IS MIXED logically should run the mod I am the founder and I am not in agreement with her ​​the all I would ask that this be revised into consideration and even thank you cordially and french :::pour quoi avoir enlever le mod sindicat pour excalibur  vous ne faite que sa up excalibur et le nerf toujours depuis la beta sais comme sa excalibur en ultimate EST EN MELEE donc logiquement le mod devrais fonctionner je suis fondateur et je suis pas en accord avec sa du tout j'aimerais que ce sois prie en consideration et meme revise merci cordialement

Edited by -TOSHIRO-UMEZAWA-

• 4 weeks later...