Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17: Echoes Of The Sentient

[DE]Rebecca

Hay!

Congratulation for that job! (hum hum still downloading the update xD)

I have little time before playing due to my connection speed... So I've read the entire release not and...

Still no fix for : 

- No affinity when dying / being regen in Void/Dark sector survival?  https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/489899-no-affinity-on-warframe-and-weapons-after-a-40-min-survival-run/#entry5565298

- Unable to get reputation for "former enemy" syndicate if you want to change yours syndicates? https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/469608-unable-to-get-reputation-for-my-former-enemy-syndicates/#entry5237221

I hope that you have added content and no bugs!

Good luck to developpers team

I'm really happy XD

BUT ... um can we please get some sort of Fix for the constent "Connection to host has been Lost"
... I literally have to solo dang near everything because I can't join my friends ...
As I've stated many times in numerious threads , This connection to multiplayer Or lack there of has been getting worse and worse ... Everyone just says that it's my internet, Yet I can host void keys and squads Fine , But if I'm not the host I CANNOT play ... I get booted to the liset Every single time.

Finally!  3 hours was soo frustrating.

- Stasis Recovery reduced to 30 mins.

Back to reality
- kubrow recovery take 3 hours and rush is only for plat.

i am disappointed there is no pre-corpus skin for valkyr.

So Looking forward to U17.1

Edited by Technologic141

Are you sure it isnt just a one of many bugs?

I'm certain it is not a bug because other powers take the amount they used to, aka very little. Personally I'm fine with this change but I think it should be in the patch notes instead of giving flammable surface for a big portion of the playerbase.

Thank you DE !

Thank you for ruining all the fun we had in this Game, the new movement is just slow as expected, I have to take stairs and elevators ... I cant cross a little gap, that is 3m wide and has a hight difference of 2m GG!

found a bug. pacify and provoke do not have energy drain. a cost to enable but no drain. You dont NEED to fix this :P, But I though you would want to know

-edit-

also, gamebreaking, the remote observer removes the HUD for the entire squad when deployed

also, how the hell does the remote ovserver work :P

Edited by Jik605