Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17: Echoes Of The Sentient

[DE]Rebecca

You. People.

Working tirelessly to produce such great content for us so we gamers can enjoy. You never showed any signs or emotions of taking breaks, just for the sake of us children. You wanted warframe to thrive, and it still is

Take a break. Get a great sleep. You devs earned it. <3

*Snow Globe no longer has a Duration Timer.

no this won't do snow globe will become annoying to other players at times and it has, why would you op it by removeing the timer makes no sense at all it removes the challange and globe management , if you insist on keeping the timer off give us a way to straight up shut it off at will i dont need or want my globes hassling other players.

*Ice Wave now flairs out as a cone as opposed to a straight line.

sigh again the challange is gone just shot and you will hit anything instead of aiming and focusing,, you guys ever heard the saying don't fix something that ain't broke.

*the other two skill changes seem good and useful, Avalanche Targets that die while frozen will explode this is good as they just sit there confusing other players and anyting would help Freeze as it was quite useless before anyway.

*Snow Globe no longer has a Duration Timer.

no this won't do snow globe will become annoying to other players at times and it has, why would you op it by removeing the timer makes no sense at all it removes the challange and globe management , if you insist on keeping the timer off give us a way to straight up shut it off at will i dont need or want my globes hassling other players.

*Ice Wave now flairs out as a cone as opposed to a straight line.

sigh again the challange is gone just shot and you will hit anything instead of aiming and focusing,, you guys ever heard the saying don't fix something that ain't broke.

*the other two skill changes seem good and useful, Avalanche Targets that die while frozen will explode this is good as they just sit there confusing other players and anyting would help Freeze as it was quite useless before anyway.

ok the health is pretty good but a power shut off for keybinding option is a must then everything should be great

Whelp, time to give DE my contribution to their pay check. Now, where did I put my wallet...?

Go ahead, pay them for what should be a change made without the artificial added cost. Maybe we can start paying to have bugs removed as well. Or craft the bugfix in our dojo to remove it. Or they should have you buy/craft the changes to the shotguns - better yet for EVERY shotgun. This is a change that shouldn't cost us anything (mabye time - i.e. a quest). The incubator/breeding has long needed an overhaul of it's time-related restrictions, not an item for you to buy to fix it.

Wall Hopping sucks!

GOD YEAH IT DOES! I can see the vertical wall hopping, but WTF?!? Getting rid of wall running? The "Bullet Jump" being SLOWER than your actual sprinting, even though in the notes it says it INCREASES your speed. Did DE bother to play this for 10 seconds and do one freaking "Bullet Jump". Clearly, no.

Parkour 2.0 IS SLOW - And nobody likes the wallrun replacing "Bunny hop" *also, what happened to the easter ears we had? I can't find mine anymore. Does DE remove stuff from our inventory? For whatever reason, it's lame.

You reduced the pace too much. Warframe feels slow now. Also it is way more difficult to interact with mutliple walls now.

It doesn't FEEL slow, it IS slow.

*Sees Incubator Upgrade Module in market*

*Looks in update notes and sees that it only mentions market*

*Buys the upgrade module*

*Goes to dojo to check for new research*

*Sees the Incubator Upgrade Module*

me: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Yeah, it's in the notes NOW, but it wasn't before. A million plat says they'll never refund the plat for those that bought it due to their misinformation, though.

MY 2 CENTS:

The Incubator Module upgrade as research or plat? How about a quest, or just upgrade the damn thing period. People have been voicing their dislike of certain kubrow features (notably the lack of a carrier equivalent, and wait times) and although I thank DE for making change possible, they did the greedy backhanded opportunistic thing and made it cost plat or your stuck behind a timewall minus resources. Not to mention the obvious fact that they missed an opportunity to add a little more lore/story to this otherwise monotonous game. This reminds me of all the syndicate mods for frost that were changes to his abilities that should have been done to the frame, not using a mod like a band-aid.

Kubrows should be put into stasis when they're about to die, not require me to buy some crap/wait just so DE can have another reason for people to buy plat. That's the only reason to have this stupid purchase instead of just updating it and making players happy. There's no reason we should have to pay for anything that's just a change to any part of the game.

Next update we can buy the item to give the Hek it's damage bonus. Or buy the upgrade that fixes... ANYTHING. This behavior needs to be nipped in the bud.

Oh MAN this PATCH was definitely worth the wait. And definitely worth only getting five hours of sleep to dive in.

Parkour 2.0 is flippin' amazing, pun fully intended. It felt awkward and clumsy to me at first, but within a half dozen missions I was traversing the map faster than before. And it's way, way more fun now. Before I just ctrl+e across the room, now I am moving through the air like a beautiful swan.

I heartily approve of the shift towards a focus on vertical style parkour, rather than horizontal speed parkour. It is more intuitive now to conserve my momentum, and being able to manually aim my character... it feels less like jumping, and more like piloting.

Also, big fan of how much faster we move when performing ground slam attacks. Going down has never been faster!

I am overjoyed stamina got removed from the game. Health bar and energy bar is enough. Stamina was fun and all, but this is a shooter, not an MMO, I don't want to stare at bars all day.

The new Tyl Regor fight is very cool - the underwater tile sets are great, I love the sheer ambiance and feel of the environment. Sharks and depth charges make for fun times. Regor's boss room is fantastic, the way the lights come up, bank by bank, to reveal... a giant statue!

The fight is very fun, a proper boss fight with multiple stages, where the environment is part of the play. The transitions, where Regor shatters the glass to let the water in, are very well done. It's cool, it telegraphs the fight, and it gives the villain an opportunity to utter some choice lines.

New sword and board stance! Yes! Love those new mods, can't wait to get my hands on that lethal dagger one. And sticky grenades.

Kubrow armor is THE BEST and I demand more. My adowable wittle puppies demand more barding! And maybe little cloth capes. They don't say anything, but I can tell my kubrows are jelly of my totally fly capes.

Oh my goodness, utility slots for my warframes! How wonderful! I see people are complaining about the cost and difficulty. I am, as always, amused by these plebeians and their complete lack of wealth. I will likely have these slots on all of my warframes (and I own every warframe, except excalibur prime *shakes fists*) within a week. Maybe two if I'm lazy.

I won't be spending plat to do it, either. I'm one of those players who builds forma nonstop for months. I literally have a dozen forma, right now, with nowhere to go. Orokin cells? I have hundreds. Tellurium? I hear this resource is rare, but those people are liars. Cryotic? Oxium? The counter stops at 999,999. Credits? Really? Isn't everyone a millionaire by now?

Anyway.

THANK YOU, from the bottom of my heart, for ALT FIRE on weapons!

I have kept things, like the paracyst, shoved deep in my inventory, waiting for this day. The day of reckoning is at hand!

I think they scrapped it........which is sad

This is sad, because at least the first giv was already possible in parkour 1.0 :( .

Man, I just want the wallrunslingshots (but with the option to use them in every direction) back.

Oh MAN this PATCH was definitely worth the wait. And definitely worth only getting five hours of sleep to dive in.

Parkour 2.0 is flippin' amazing, pun fully intended. It felt awkward and clumsy to me at first, but within a half dozen missions I was traversing the map faster than before. And it's way, way more fun now. Before I just ctrl+e across the room, now I am moving through the air like a beautiful swan.

I heartily approve of the shift towards a focus on vertical style parkour, rather than horizontal speed parkour. It is more intuitive now to conserve my momentum, and being able to manually aim my character... it feels less like jumping, and more like piloting.

Also, big fan of how much faster we move when performing ground slam attacks. Going down has never been faster!

I am overjoyed stamina got removed from the game. Health bar and energy bar is enough. Stamina was fun and all, but this is a shooter, not an MMO, I don't want to stare at bars all day.

The new Tyl Regor fight is very cool - the underwater tile sets are great, I love the sheer ambiance and feel of the environment. Sharks and depth charges make for fun times. Regor's boss room is fantastic, the way the lights come up, bank by bank, to reveal... a giant statue!

The fight is very fun, a proper boss fight with multiple stages, where the environment is part of the play. The transitions, where Regor shatters the glass to let the water in, are very well done. It's cool, it telegraphs the fight, and it gives the villain an opportunity to utter some choice lines.

New sword and board stance! Yes! Love those new mods, can't wait to get my hands on that lethal dagger one. And sticky grenades.

Kubrow armor is THE BEST and I demand more. My adowable wittle puppies demand more barding! And maybe little cloth capes. They don't say anything, but I can tell my kubrows are jelly of my totally fly capes.

Oh my goodness, utility slots for my warframes! How wonderful! I see people are complaining about the cost and difficulty. I am, as always, amused by these plebeians and their complete lack of wealth. I will likely have these slots on all of my warframes (and I own every warframe, except excalibur prime *shakes fists*) within a week. Maybe two if I'm lazy.

I won't be spending plat to do it, either. I'm one of those players who builds forma nonstop for months. I literally have a dozen forma, right now, with nowhere to go. Orokin cells? I have hundreds. Tellurium? I hear this resource is rare, but those people are liars. Cryotic? Oxium? The counter stops at 999,999. Credits? Really? Isn't everyone a millionaire by now?

Anyway.

THANK YOU, from the bottom of my heart, for ALT FIRE on weapons!

I have kept things, like the paracyst, shoved deep in my inventory, waiting for this day. The day of reckoning is at hand!

let me guess: You would "heartly approve" if you could fly through the map, go through walls and teleport wherever you want...?

I dont see any challenge here anymore and thats what makes the actual fun in every game. Now you dont need skill anymore, just jump anywhere up, sail down and kill every enemy from above. Yeah!

let me guess: You would "heartly approve" if you could fly through the map, go through walls and teleport wherever you want...?

I dont see any challenge here anymore and thats what makes the actual fun in every game. Now you dont need skill anymore, just jump anywhere up, sail down and kill every enemy from above. Yeah!

Sir, define "skill" and "challenge".

Skill ? You mean the old coptering system or the old wallrun nobody ever used ?

Challenge ? In Warframe ?? It's like saying "wow Diablo 3 is so challenging"

Dafuk kid.

PS : "fly though the map" = good old coptering with tipedo ;)

jumping now sucks balls....i used to use the run/slide/jump/melee way of going places..to me..THAT was bullet jump.... some times it would glitch.. and id be sent across the room... or map...now you fixed that.... valkyrs zip line used to suck.. now.. its better than the "improved" 'bullet jump'... and it hasnt CHANGED at all...but its still better...now how can something that never changed "get better than something that did?" one might ask.... simple.. the thing that changed.. SUCKS now..bullet jump is now a BUNNY hop..lose the direction of speed and going places.... for a couple inches of height...something i accomplished by doing the melee in mid air ALL THE TIME... but nope... you done #*(&#036;%%@ it up...i want bullet jump back..essentially the whole update now makes us all look like bunnys....how terrifying... im going to die by trying to jump out of water...

speaking of...ive been trying to farm equinox since the update..... i now have every thing except the night aspect bp.....after that then all i have to look at is do i want to waste a forma on it now or do i wait and do i wait in general to get it... as i have rhino still in foundry and im still trying to level sayrn... cause i only have 4 frame slots and all are used... by valkyr trin mag and sayrn(soon to be booted and missed)... im gonna have a hard time trying to level sayrn and rhino... but eh.. oh well... anyways... massively off topic...... theres a problem with the uranus thing... the "submersible" bits. primarily....a couple times... i have spawned in the water without my archwing....to which i found a fix that has me ... WALKING OFF THE MAP TILL I RESPAWN BACK WHERE I STARTED...(and with archwing thank fully)..the spawn S#&amp;&#036; is really messed up... on ceres dark sector defense.... if you spawn in the elevator while its moving.... you fall off the map... and all attempts to respawn meet with the same fate... and thus your either gonna forfeit the match... or be a potato thats carried thru till they win and you extract.... anyways... again off topic... i have managed to find the glitch where you can spawn your archwing by phasing thru the walls while underwater... i managed it by accident and i wish to be able to do it more... (and i want to be able to see a mission set on each planet where you can use the archwing at any point in time in the game... as a CHOICE...where i could do something like kill vor on phobos with my itzal or whatever....) i did the rest of the mission of uranus assassinate on my odonata LIKE A BOSS and ive seen a guy use his archwing after supposedly being blown up by a steam spout...i also think it would be cool to be able to have like my valkyr vapor spector to help me out while on like... archwing earth intercept or something....and my shield osprey...and the grineer..... and blah blah blah...so... idk what all else to say except parkour 2.0 looks more like a bunch of grown &amp;#&#33; men and women trying to be furry little creatures with weapons

Sir, define "skill" and "challenge".

Skill ? You mean the old coptering system or the old wallrun nobody ever used ?

Challenge ? In Warframe ?? It's like saying "wow Diablo 3 is so challenging"

Dafuk kid.

PS : "fly though the map" = good old coptering with tipedo ;)

The skill of fighting instead of hopping and flying in all dimensions, challenge of facing the enemy and using the abilities every warfame has (e.g. the air dominition of zephyr that is now destroyed).

I mean a game should have borders instead of giving the player godlike abilities (Jumping midair? wtf?) to dominate everything.

The skill of fighting instead of hopping and flying in all dimensions, challenge of facing the enemy and using the abilities every warfame has (e.g. the air dominition of zephyr that is now destroyed).

I mean a game should have borders instead of giving the player godlike abilities (Jumping midair? wtf?) to dominate everything.

You reason like a narrowminded zombie. Change is not always welcome, adapt if you don't like it. Besides you can face the enemy in whatever way you wish, don't "fly" if the thought of it makes you puke, no one forces anything, u17 just adds to the game. And it's a dam PvE, call a friend, grab a beer, share laughs-->profit.

Warframe is no game for challenge, but heck, self limit your mod number and you'll get challenge anywhere. Or just don't play if you can't appreciate its other qualities.