[DE]Rebecca

Update 17: Echoes Of The Sentient

Were there any changes to Arcane Chlora helm (Saryn) (i think it had to do with + Max Stamina, - duration)

Edited by xcynderx

Honestly, as much hype as I am feeling, I'm kind of glad I'm not going to be home till after work today to update.  Let the servers cool off a bit before I get there.

•  
  • Energy effects from elemental Mods will no longer display on Excalibur’s Exalted Blade.
  •  

Aw :( that was fun seeing the elemental FX on it

also

• Stasis Recovery reduced to 30 mins.
  • Stasis Recovery can be rushed with Credits.
  • Kubrows are automatically placed into Stasis if they become mortally ill.

YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!

Edited by xcynderx
  • Upvote 1

Loving all the changes that have been made, looks awesome and cant wait to play after I finish with work.

One thing I noticed as I was reading all the changes was that the Telos syndicate blast was not mentioned. It gives 100% stamina as one of its stat boosts. Just wanted to point this out.

• Upvote 1

Player Icon Bundle Retirement

Player Icon Bundles have been removed from the Market.  Character Icons that were previously in bundles are now purchasable from the Market individually.  Players that have already purchased this bundles will not have their Icons removed.

Icons in the Mag Prime and Frost Prime Bundles have been removed from the Market entirely, and will remain in the Vault for possible future release.

If you want them all now, they are more expensive then ever.

Thanks again for this DE, I knew it was gonna be awesome but I wasn't ready for THIS kind of awesome, really. You've done such an incredible job on this build. Can't really say more than I FFFF-ing love it and thank you guys.

So, the new parkour 2.0 is nice, but you have deleted the Stamina mod with no compensation for player ?

What the /!\ is that ?

if the player don't stalk the forum for information and sold all those mod they just lost them for nothing ?

I am not realy hold on warframe and spend time to loot "Quick Rest" for exemple and max it to max lvl, where is the credit for solding it , the maxed mod and all my other lvl0 Quick Rest & seconde wind etc ?

That maybe nothing for some player but a lot for new player.

That the first time is sush a thing, even blizard with diablo 3 for exemple, auto selling item when the patch delete those item.

You still not let us use those usless mod now for fusion, that was to hard to just give them a statut like "not usable anymore" ?

The new patch and new features is nice, but you don't think about thing like that, and in the patch note, i can read nowhere that "Quick Rest" and other mod like that are deleted, lake of information.

Edited by Garvarr
  • Upvote 2

I am playing with a controller so I don't know if that happens on mouse/keyboard to, but after a sprinting is toggled off after ech slide, movement now feels definitly slower than before the update because of this.

I hope this isn't intentionaly.

So, the new parkour 2.0 is nice, but you have deleted the Stamina mod with no compensation for player ?

What the /!\ is that ?

if the player don't stalk the forum for information and sold all those mod they just lost them for nothing ?

I am not realy hold on warframe and spend time to loot "Quick Rest" for exemple and max it to max lvl, where is the credit for solding it , the maxed mod and all my other lvl0 Quick Rest & seconde wind etc ?

That maybe nothing for some player but a lot for new player.

That the first time is sush a thing, even blizard with diablo 3 for exemple, auto selling item when the patch delete those item.

You still not let us use those usless mod now for fusion, that was to hard to just give them a statut like "not usable anymore" ?

The new patch and new features is nice, but you don't think about thing like that, and in the patch note, i can read nowhere that "Quick Rest" and other mod like that are deleted, lake of information.

All the stamina mods were turned supposedly turned into cores. 

Very nice job DE, so far I am fairly impressed! Very nice patch!

Supra buff is much appreciated!!!

SHOTGUNS RULE!!! Hek is downright brutal! Drakgoon rocks!  

So much bugs with new archwing thing :(

AND AND AND AND 3 thrak rhino helmet alerts at the same time :D

Gallery of nice bugs found just in 20mins

http://imgur.com/a/zFs2h

Archwing bug happens when u use itzal teleport out of water, you still are with archwing gear.

Unarmed is when you jump out of water and switch from archwing to regular one (i dont know if u are unarmed when u have primary, i don't use pimaries :D)

Edited by AnnoyingBanana