Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17: Echoes Of The Sentient

[DE]Rebecca

no offense DE (depends on who you ask)

BUT WHAT WERE YOU ON WHEN YOU MADE THIS CHANGE

Parrying now only blocks a base percentage of incoming damage.
  • Channeling while parrying will block 100% of incoming damage, and reflect a percentage of the damage back at the cost of Energy.

Probably one of the lamest changes so far

when i think PARRYING i think against melee units...NOT deflecting bullets :| and can you imagine what will happen to excal?

in regards to the bullet damage, it makes sense (seriously, we may be space ninja, but i find it hard to believe that we can deflect every single bullet in front of us :P)

Edited by xcynderx

Some points from game:

- spin attack are slower. MUCH slower, which is nice, because sometimes it was pretty hard to land spin attack.

- movement is much smoother, this slide + jump seems like nice movement advantage, although it's bit slower

- one big thing happened: R.I.P. block. now, when we are run out of health and shield, we are dead. no more "hide and block". I don't really know how to level up certain frames because I can't survive higher waves of defense. Why it can't drain something like 5 energy per sec instead of "channeling cost per bullet". even in Limbo (which is frame with unlimited energy), two seconds of blocking and I am dead. pretty bad change, I think

Please, can you fix format polarity screen for melee weapons. I've just wasted one forma to format regular slot instead of stance, sadly.

Thank you for the great update, guys! It's awesome. Moving sys is very progressive.

Edited by Archorokin

Actually that seems to be the case with all channeling skills, Excalibur's blade, Banshee's ult, Mesa's peacekeeper, Chroma's channeled. All seem to be ignoring power efficiency. So I think it is a bug.

That's really good to hear :>