archwing vs Boss

chat scrolling Bug is really annoying

But the U17 is great!

Edited by WOLFtv

Thank DE this is fantastic.

Edited by Oranji

Equinox Night Version is better! 

Shotgun Buffs:

Several changes have been made to shotgun weapons across the board -- resulting in a list of changes similar from weapon to weapon.  The following list of changes apply to all Primary Shotguns with exception to the Phage:

• Increased damage across all shotguns.
  • Damage after projectile falloff has been increased for all shotguns.
  • Some shotguns have been given improvements to reload speed.
  • Some shotguns have received improvements to their projectile speed.
  • Death at close to mid range will now toss enemies into a forceful ragdoll.

THANK YOU. as a shotgun lover. i love this

Update 17: Echoes of the Sentient

1XAhy72.png

This.

You know, most of the other Devs out there wouldn't even mind to do this. And that's why i will always continue to support you DE. And Thanks for the Update, guess now i can throw real life away completely and SPACE NINJA

Much much love, Pawel

• Upvote 2

A massive thank you, DE. The update is especially satisfying due to the amount of time, work, and dedication put into it all. It's been well worth the wait, and continues to prove to be amazing. (Equinox is the most beautiful Tenno to have entered my arsenal thus far.)

Edited by Midzrekli

Buffing shotguns- Okay, great, as soon as their reload speeds get fixed, apparently? Not a fan of them, haven't tried it yet.

7-power frame- Cool. Enough said.

Frost buff- Cool.

New weapons- Haven't tried them.

Getting rid of Stamina- Great.

Getting rid of coptering- less than ideal, but I see the reasoning.

Movement 2.0- + mobility, --------- move speed. I actually like being able to move, even if it's just front-flips. Wall-climbing is easier vertically, but slower, and looks ridiculous (am I a ninja sprinting along the wall? No, now I'm a rabbit!); movement along the ground is at a snail's pace compared to U16 and earlier. There needs to be at least one technique for moving quickly! Oh well, I guess I'll stay as Zephyr.

9th mod slot for Warframes- Great, but it shouldn't take plat or 2 Formas and 50,000 Standing. Gr.

Bugs- Bugs galore. You can't open your big map while sprinting, missions sometimes don't save after finishing (making you lose all of the rewards), plus a truckload of others.

Edit: also, my mods on my Soma Prime and Boltace keep spontaneously unequipping.

Looking forward to U 17.1 hotfix, and hopefully movement 2.1 for faster movement.

Edited by Zectarash
  • Upvote 2

U17

when Ninjas turn into Bunnies and the camera goes full retard

• Upvote 4

Loki's Switch Teleport can't be used on the laser spy room, it says that target obstructed. But why ? the laser ?

• Fixed Hydroid’s Undertow not being affected by duration or range Mods.

Can somebody explain this to me?

I just love the new parkour!

I mean, I was good at coptering around and I liked it too, a lot. But now the gameplay is just much more fun (we already had fun jumping really high and getting to places we weren't supposed to get, haha) Suddenly I don't miss coptering at all, though I still keep pressing "e" because old habits.

I noticed that sometimes after wall latching, latching quickly again I can latch without the "timer" that drops me. I can stay as long as I want on that wall, at least when I was jumping in dojo.

Anyways, thanks for the update, and the parkour 2.0, it's so much fun!

hi,

I think there is a bug when we customise the exterrior of the Lisset (our personal ship), when we want to change a color patern who isn't the "special effect" collor, we can see a permanante flash on the ship who is really bright and be the same color as the "special effect" color of the lisset.

i hope it's a real bug and i helped.