Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Full List Of Shotgun Change?

Runtowin

Thanks guys for the info on the Brakk.

So which one seems to be the best one now?

Looking at the list the Hek looks like a Void and Grineer god.

The Sobek maybe for Corpus

And the Tigris for Infested? 

Scattered Justice.

Regarding the buffs - am I missing something or did the Tigris actually receive that massive of a buff? Like, are we not taking something like pellet count into consideration or did it actually receive a 500% dmg increase?

And someone said the damage shown is if both shots hit. Confirmation on this one please?

Hey people, use the strun wraith. You'll see that it now reloads by shell, rather then as a clip, and reloads at every chance. Which means, on normal missions, you'll often never suffer from a 4.1 second reload, rather closer to 1.

So....

*BAM**BAM*BAM*BAM*

*chank**chank**chank**chank**kitchin!"

?

i was hope for reduce tigris reload time. i like fun and spam shoot non stop is realy cool for me. thats why i like hikou prime sooo much. but they prefer buf dmg... i hope someone will enjoy it. maybe they will make tigris prime someday... 

Opticor got a buff too.

Boar prime: nerfed

Khom: nerfed

Strun Wraith: nerfed

HEK: buffed

tested in game, not from paper stats. 

GREAT JOB, DE!

It is the missing status chance. In the video you can clearly see how the gunner has no armor left(befor buff) and still has armor (after buff)

Opticor got a buff too.

It is the missing status chance. In the video you can clearly see how the gunner has no armor left(befor buff) and still has armor (after buff)

And don't forget reload nerf too, same with Strun wraith, despite damage number increase overall its a nerf in DPS.  And we had to wait 1.5 years for this buff lol.

I wanna believe in this shotgun buff and maybe forma my tigris (or the corva? i don't even know what that is off hand), but I've seen the "buff, then nerf" cycle happen too many times.

EDIT: just having watched that video, somebody really doesn't like the Boar Prime it seems like.

Edited by (PS4)Tego818

What about the Carrier shotgun? Did that also get a buff?

Nope.

Opticor got a buff? do u mind posting the change in stats please?

Double damage.

Impact: 50 -> 100

Puncture: 425.0 -> 850

Slash: 25 -> 50

I have updated the first post about Boar Prime, and Sweeper.

Edited by Runtowin

Hek seems quite excessive considering it as a mod that gives it twice the multishot other shotguns can get. Effectively doubling its damage

Tigris is good, still needs reload buff though...

Strun wraith reload has been changed to 1 shell at a time, the reload speed feels alright, but it's currently super buggy so i can't see if it's any good with the changes done to it