Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Full List Of Shotgun Change?

Runtowin

i think with the strun wraith thats the time it takes to reload all 8 shells, it now relaods one at a time, like a real life shot gun

"Like a real life shotgun"?

You know that shotguns with magazines do exist in real life, right?

Even if the Strun Wraith reloads 1 shell every 0.5 s, you need to keep in mind that you have 3 shells after 1.5 where you would otherwise have had a full 8 rounds. Its sustainability went down the drain and you need that sustainability for endless missions.

One thing that would be interesting to try out is if it still reloads the full magazine in 4.1 seconds if you use Ammo Stock on it or if it still reloads one shell every 0.5 s so that it'll take 6.5 s to reload a full magazine of 13 shells.

Because it requires you to kill enemy in one shot. Guns such as Soma, Boltor, etc can't do that.

What I mean is that the Tigris is acting as though it were silent. I shotgunned one guy from about 5-10 meters away, and got the stealth kill credit... while the guy standing right next to him didn't notice. Tigris firing off is not generating sound, and is functioning like a silent weapon.

6.5 s to reload a full magazine of 13 shells.

Just fitted Burdened Magazine and Ammo Stock.

Still reloading.

In other news, I went to test it in the T3 Mobile Defence key alert (solo) and G3 decided to show up. Kulstar said hello and one of them dropped the Brakk Barrel I needed to build my Brakk.

Oh, and I'm still reloading.