Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unique Oddities, More Lore?

Kaokasalis

Read through the patch notes and saw this.

Unique Oddities can now be discovered across the Solar System.  Explore thoroughly, scan them, and unlock unique lore and a unique reward.

Any other loreholic out there whos hype shot through the roof?

Read through the patch notes and saw this.

Unique Oddities can now be discovered across the Solar System.  Explore thoroughly, scan them, and unlock unique lore and a unique reward.

Any other loreholic out there whos hype shot through the roof?

nope, it's likely even more first person accounts of some event with no context.

Unique Oddities? 

...wait a minute. I know it's a bit of a stretch, but could they have possibly made the Orokitties actually relevant to the game? I mean, those things are pretty odd and unique, right?

EDIT: (Possibly) confirmed on the Cat Statue Locations Megathread: the Orokitties are the Unique Oddities that were mentioned. May the Lotus preserve us all. 

Edited by 4MostlyHarmless2

Unique Oddities? 

...wait a minute. I know it's a bit of a stretch, but could they have possibly made the Orokitties actually relevant to the game? I mean, those things are pretty odd and unique, right?

EDIT: (Possibly) confirmed on the Cat Statue Locations Megathread: the Orokitties are the Unique Oddities that were mentioned. May the Lotus preserve us all. 

Yes, they're Kurias ^^ And they have lore in the codex!

Unique Oddities? 

Any idea what the other reward is apart from lore?

Any idea what the other reward is apart from lore?

We will only find out in time. If it's a sigil, or more possibly cape, I want one. I still got no rewards from the ones I've found and scanned (23 out of 56) so far. We can only find more and see what we get(or ask a staff member).

Please join the hunt in our megathread linked above (or here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/285621-cat-statue-locations-megathread-gotta-find-em-all/)