Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Codex Mods Pve And Pvp, Separate Category Please!

(PSN)Darkturn

I'm considering myself as a maniac in this game and love to have all the mods for PvE as for me the PvP is not the main game but a good addition and more important for the end game player if they have nothing else to do in PvE.

or simple are in Dark Sector conflict.

So for me to remember which mods are PvP only and which are PvE is very important to see if I have all so I can rest my ease and start experiment which combo is fit for my warframe, guns or companion. (I like to experiment :D)

As long PvP only mods is in the same codex section it will irritating me and possible some other people too, as seeing it being incomplete but also because I'm not sure if I got all the PvE mods.

I love play both but my main focus will be PvE and therefor would be appreciate if those PvP only mods given a own section.

like this:

Codex

-> Mods

--> Universal (without any PvP only mods!)

--> Conclave (ONLY PvP mods)

I'm also sure I'm not the only one here, plus the introduction of new and more PvP it will get very hard to remember all the mods.

I'm hardcore enough to want all PvE mods but PvP will be second to come but also I can't remember all the mods and now that those are PvP only and those who aren't. 

DE I love this game and think PvP is fun too but for me the whole game comes first being PvE games and therefor I play most my time there, and I'm not alone as I speak with others on that subject too. 

If you agree please why not 1+ here,¨

Make it into a hot topic and make it DE being aware!

Thanks and have a nice day!!

like this:

Codex

-> Mods

--> Universal (without any PvP only mods!)

--> Conclave (ONLY PvP mods)

Or even just put the PvP mods to the right of a separator line in the mod view UI. Don't mix them with PvE mods, it makes it hard to see which PvE mods I still need!

(And I do a bit of PvP, and can see how the other way is annoying too :P)

Edited by DawnFalcon

Or even just put the PvP mods to the right of a separator line in the mod view UI. Don't mix them with PvE mods, it makes it hard to see which PvE mods I still need!

(And I do a bit of PvP, and can see how the other way is annoying too :P)

Right it would be so cleaner for the organization of the mods.

i made a post to make PVP mods see-able in codex also, please DE do not neglect PvP interested players to see which mods they can obtain

So far i know most of them you can see in conclave shop by tenshin, other then that I also didn't saw those mods i could obtain via play conclave as a end reward so you don't even know what you missing.

If would be just awesome for a category for those mods so we just simple know them all!

It should not be hidden but not in color unless we got it. 

Is a win win for both side :)

So far i know most of them you can see in conclave shop by tenshin, other then that I also didn't saw those mods i could obtain via play conclave as a end reward so you don't even know what you missing.

If would be just awesome for a category for those mods so we just simple know them all!

It should not be hidden but not in color unless we got it. 

Is a win win for both side :)

Now it is in codex with U17

• 3 weeks later...

Not only that, it would be nice if we could see under "DROP SOURCES" every PvP and Syndicate mod marked as such (and if possible which Syndicate it is).

Because one of the major nuisances in the codex is that the mere mass of the categories "enemies" and "mods".

Personally i stopped counting after 400 something...

So my suggestion for new tags would be:

New mods / enemies

PvP mods

Syndicate mods

(and -offtopic- for the Arsenal mark the mods that are already used by Sentinel weapons. Maybe with a colored corner)

thx :)

Edited by kazenioware