Buying Warframes With Plat Should Include The New Exilus Adapter.

BrokenMirror

I have not bought a new warframe with plat (yet) however, it is silly that my warframes that were bought with plat do not receive a Exilus Adapter for free. Buying a warframe is already overpriced, and this 20p enhancement, like a Reactor, should be a free addition to platinum buys.

Aye. It would be like trying to argue getting free Forma with a Warframe purchase.

Also a free Forma is a good idea for Warframe Purchase, You get to pick an extra polarity without having to relevel. It would SIGNIFICANTLY increase the value of the frames on the market. Why would you buy a frame when Farming it is WAY cheaper, and still minimal effort.

Not true, Right now you can buy it from Symaris, however, they said it will be part of the new quest (I think) so soon, it will probably be behind a grindwall.

Not to mention, that blueprint is expensive. Is it a 1 off? If it is not a 1 off blueprint then maybe.  (I dont have 50k Standing to find out)

No. They said that currently it's immediately buyable from Symaris. Once the quest is in, you'll first have to complete the quest to be able to buy them from Symaris. 

But yeah, this smells like another entitlement thread and I do not approve of this. That said, you yell for your free stuff as much as you want.

No. They said that currently it's immediately buyable from Symaris. Once the quest is in, you'll first have to complete the quest to be able to buy them from Symaris. 

But yeah, this smells like another entitlement thread and I do not approve of this. That said, you yell for your free stuff as much as you want.

I've bought 3 warframes with Money. Mesa, Hydroid, and Ash Prime Acess.

I did this because they are such a pain to farm, Hydroid back when it was farmception with the beacons.

Every other frame has no incentive to buy, i can mindlessly farm out a Saryn, or Nova in 20minutes, and Rush build them and buy a potato for half the price of buying them outright. Infact i can add the new 20p thing to that cost, its still cheaper to spend 20min getting the parts then to buy it. Assuming a full rushbuild.

That would mean a scipt for all previouly purchased frames would get one, and not only is that a lot of work, but that's a lot of plat use lost for DE.

gotta make that money.

This script (probably) already exists. I imagine its in place to check on Refunds or something for Customer Support.

Reguardless, even as a Going Foreward thing, its still better for Plat purchases. And it doesn't lower their profit at all, It just incentives buying frames to farming frames, which is something that has been lacking.

This is bullS#&$... 20 plat or a 50k simaris item that needs  TWO FORMA and a argon which decays.

This game is becoming more cash heavy with every update. This S#&$ just put me off any mood to play.