Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Equinox Passive?

Kaokasalis

Question

4 answers to this question

I don't believe they're usually announced in the patchnotes, we'll have to find it ourselves.

On the dev stream they mentioned that they were thinking about what passive to give her that matched both her light and dark sides, so I'm going to go ahead and assume this means theres 1 passive between the twin sides

I believe it has something to do with health being doubled and energy giving a minimal amount of health. It gets the symbol similar to ammo mutation mods whenever you pick up a health orb as her and regular drops gave me 50 instead of 25. As for energy it's about 4 for a 25 energy pickup.

Edited by Rylexia

I believe it has something to do with health being doubled and energy giving a minimal amount of health. It gets the symbol similar to ammo mutation mods whenever you pick up a health orb as her and regular drops gave me 50 instead of 25. As for energy it's about 4 for a 25 energy pickup.

I suppose that could be because it's TWO frames getting the health, so they both get one, but for the energy, it's torn apart because they have to "share" it?

I'd hope it'd be at least 12.5 though, 4 seems really low.

Any chance you could screen cap it, or confirm with more play time?

It was mentioned on the wiki page that they get a small amount of HP with each energy orb, and I haven't noticed any energy gain with picking up HP orbs. I think it's passive may be the effect of Equilibrium (it seems like it's unranked, though), seeing as it's a frame about balance and duality.