Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sharkwing: Shaking Screen Again?! Are You Kidding Me?!

Zareek

Warning: THIS IS A RANT

DE, why do you INSIST on adding this god damn annoying feature? It was bad enough you wouldnt admit that it did NOT belong in Archwing, and REFUSED to remove it, but only toned it down. But now you just HAD to incorporate it into sharkwing too?

A VERY FEW individuals has told me they appreciate the feature, but the majority I've asked, has all shared my opinion:

THE SHAKING SCREEN IS ANNOYING AND IT'S RUINING THE EXPERIENCE

I don't understand why you think it's such a damn fancy thing to add. Trying to immerse yourself in the beautiful underwater tileset is pretty damn difficult when everything is shaking like a permenant earthquake has decided to stay in your life.

Sharkwing is going to be neglected for me JUST like archwing. The shaking screen p*sses me off and it makes playing a mission a torture.

Either admit it's a dumb feature and remove it, or at LEAST give us an option to turn it OFF.

Rant over

Uranus is the worst planet yet. not only it haves archwing but now also arc traps.

Soon as I get equinox, Im never setting foot in uranus again.

I actually like the tileset. The underwater tileset also looks really really good to me. But it's impossible to focus on the details with that permenant vomit inducing camera earthquake.

I like the screen shake. Just because it annoys you doesn't mean it's a "dumb feature."

I'm aware of that. I really didn't think it was necessary to write "THIS IS ONLY MY OPINION" in the OP, I thought it was pretty damn obvious.

I'm aware of that. I really didn't think it was necessary to write "THIS IS ONLY MY OPINION" in the OP, I thought it was pretty damn obvious.

Based on the tone & presentation of you post, you didn't seem like the type of individual who's aware that his opinion is not fact. 

I like the screen shake. Just because it annoys you doesn't mean it's a "dumb feature."

But some of ppl that I play with says it's nausiating. I'm going to believe them.

Screen shake should be an on/off option.

This way everyone will be happy.