The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"login Failed: Check Your Info"

pulseONE

Question

Hey guys, I'm just now coming back to Warframe after almost 2 years, I see alot has changed...but...whenever I try logging into the game, I get the error "Login Failed: Check your info". 

I'm certain I'm typing in my info correctly, it worked when logging into the website (as you can see) and I even reset my password to no avail. What do you guys think could be the problem?

This tends to be the error when login fails for any reason.  It's possible that login servers are strained with today's release of Update 17.  I suppose it could also be firewall settings, but I don't really know anything about firewalls and networks.

I'm here Stuck with this "Login Failed. Check your info" and I was told to go to support about it but that doesn't seem to work either and I just got done buying platinum so I'm kind of upset the fact that I put money into a game I can't play so if someone could help me get around this that would be great.

Welcome to PC problems and bugs... This happens to us quite frequently.

I suggest re-typing all of the your info back into your login, sometimes that fixes it for us who play on PC

good luck console people!

Edited by ChloeSakuna