Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Equinox Aspects Build Time

Vaxillian

If you rush every part on this frame, it'd cost a total of 300 plat. You might as well buy it at this point.

You're building 2 frames and putting them into 1. I see no problem with it, it was expected from the concept of it.

Then by that logic it'd make sense for them to at least let us play the aspects.

Edited by Vaxillian

6 and half days? WTF?

Yeah each helmet, chassis and system take 12 hours to build.

There are 6 of them in total but can be built simultaneously.

Then each night and day aspect take 72 hours to build.

Can be built simultaneously.

Then it take 72 hours again to combine day and night aspects.

12+72+72=156 hours at least.

Yeah each helmet, chassis and system take 12 hours to build.

There are 6 of them in total but can be built simultaneously.

Then each night and day aspect take 72 hours to build.

Can be built simultaneously.

Then it take 72 hours again to combine day and night aspects.

12+72+72=156 hours at least.

Might as well ask to sacrifice your first born son.

It's two frames in one and this is a game where you literally grind and farm... that's the basis. Grind and farm for what you want. You want a framw that requires twice the time because it has twice the abilities, and is essentially a unique one of a kind beast. If you can't put the plat out then quit whining and be a man and start grinding. When did anything I'm this game ever come easy?

It's two frames in one and this is a game where you literally grind and farm... that's the basis. Grind and farm for what you want. You want a framw that requires twice the time because it has twice the abilities, and is essentially a unique one of a kind beast. If you can't put the plat out then quit whining and be a man and start grinding. When did anything I'm this game ever come easy?

It's like the ideas to build frames are getting even more and more stupid and unnecessarily complex. first was needing others frame to build a frame, now two whole frames to build a frame, next we'll need several parts of every frame to build a frame. 

Edited by Cubewano

you lose more than you gain by defending de's standpoint of treating players time as if its worthless

It's like the ideas to build frames are getting even more and more stupid and unnecessarily complex. first was needing others frame to build a frame, now two whole frames to build a frame, next we'll need several parts of every frame to build a frame. 

the reason why Equinox is so hard to make is because of what its capable of. have you  read up on it at all?  it can be the most devistating Warframes yet and one of the fastes ever.

All my parts are building. It will be done when it's done. I am not going to burst into tears that it is going to be a longer build. I have 20 something other frames to unlock utility slots, Forma and re-level while I am waiting. Well at least a select few for a start anyway.