Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Equinox Aspects Build Time

Vaxillian

It's like the ideas to build frames are getting even more and more stupid and unnecessarily complex. first was needing others frame to build a frame, now two whole frames to build a frame, next we'll need several parts of every frame to build a frame. 

Chroma. Thats already 3 off the list.

Edited by Oniugnip

Here's the biggest issue I have with this frame... It takes double everything to craft it since it's supposed to be 2 frames, but a tater will only give you 60 instead of 120 mod energy, you still only get 8 slots to work with instead of 16, and you only get 3 loadout slots for it instead of 6... worst of all you only get the amount of MR for one Frame so we are literally working and waiting double for one piece of the same content we've been doing forever... It's highway robbery at it's finest... The kind of timewalls you'd find in a crummy F2P Mobile game, it sucks so much...

• 3 weeks later...

There was a point where I tought that waiting a week to get a frame was bad, but then something really wierd happened

The week passed!!, and then i didnt have to wait anymore!!!

I know, it so weird

Anyway, the waiting time may be long but it's a 1 time thing, then you have the frame

It not such a big deal.

Edited by QuiQuQa

Steve: We have this great idea for a warframe

Scott: oi dont giv a fk

Steve: Ok, we will just make it so everyone else does the work, and YinYang just stands around as a battery

Scott: buh mak sure its shyt

Steve: She will never be good because the buff from her 1 fades away very quickly

Scott: gud work, get me nother beer

Edited by Diarist

Don't rightly know why you guys are responding on such an old topic, but alright.

There will always be grind. The grind is offset by the ability to purchase it right away. The decision to do one, the other, or neither is entirely up to you. I don't see the problem with having to work for something or pay for it outright.

I never mentioned anything wrong with the grind... I specifically said it was the wait time that I can't stand.

There was a point where I tought that waiting a week to get a frame was bad, but then something really wierd happened

The week passed!!, and then i didnt have to wait anymore!!!

I know, it so weird

Anyway, the waiting time may be long but it's a 1 time thing, then you have the frame

It not such a big deal.

Your unfunny sarcasm is not welcome here friend.

Finally ran across the build times, cause Regor finally decided to have the last part with him.

its annyoing.one of the two 72 hour stages should be significantly shortened.

Not only is the grind to get it already much harder than with other frames that lie on bosses (8 parts on the same RNG, instead of 3), and when you finally have it then the time is doubled too?

Sucks