Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rip Sasha Grey. Get Out My Ship Ordis, You Aren't Edi.

srlhama

I almost set my pc on fire last Saturday and will receive the parts I need today(at least I hope), nothing wrong 1 week without pc, but this morning at work something hit me hard: my Kubrow!

At this moment we talk her rests are floating on space.

But this post is not about my kubrow, it is about how useless and anoying Ordis is, I have at least 5 DNA stabilizators on my Liset but that useless VI( i can't assume Ordis is a full self awareness artificial inteligence) aren't able to apply one of it by it self. It only function is annoy you with that stupid messages on screen, thanks DE I could silence it months ago. It don't even try to recover the lost memories or fix it self, just make stupid jokes all the time.

For my luck I have 2 imprints of my bulky huras Sasha Grey to grow her puppy again, until this day gonna take James Hetfield off the stasis.

Someone have a good use for Ordis??? IMO it is uselles right now.

FYI- the new incubator segment upgrade will keep your doge alive by stasis if they're about to croak. Get it quick!

Something that should be a default functionality(or entirely unnecessary, if DE wasn't being greedy at the expense of player enjoyment), is an optional upgrade...

Warframe is full of ridiculous bull$#!@ like this, and DE should be ashamed of themselves.

Edited by Naqel

Something that should be a default functionality(or entirely unnecessary, if DE wasn't being greedy at the expense of player enjoyment), is an optional upgrade...

Warframe is full of ridiculous bull$#!@ like this, and DE should be ashamed of themselves.

There is no bs- you need to calm down. The segment is not plat purchase only- you can get it in dojo tech just like a variety of weapons.

Or, if you've done your research you would know that you can research the upgrade at your clans Tenno Lab.

Edited by OfficialFidelis

You shoulda known Sasha Grey's not a one Tenno dog. Seriously though, whoever decided kubrows can permanently die is either a moron or just cruel. I don't care that it's health degrades and requires upkeep, but dying because real life happens before you freeze your kubrow is just bad game design. This comes from someone who will use his huras over any sentinel; I love kubrows for the most part. Ordis is the one who's health needs to degrade until death.

This is why everyone should have a laptop.

My main HD just died and i quickly installed WF on my laptop and when on to put my kub in stasis.

It was laggy as hell cause it's all old laptop but it let me log in an navigate a couple of menus to do the job.

You dont have friends with a comp that has enough space to install WF?

Or, if you've done your research you would know that you can research the upgrade at your clans Tenno Lab.

There is no bs- you need to calm down. The segment is not plat purchase only- you can get it in dojo tech just like a variety of weapons.

I don't think the two of you realize what I'm talking about.

The type of functionality that the "upgrade" offers: un-equipping instead of destroying a depleted item, is BASELINE in virtually every other game in existence.

Not even the most cruel and poorly made games, other than a tamagotchi, default to killing a pet you forgot to 'feed', and a tamagotchi at least has the pocket aspect to it.

This should not be a matter of getting the upgrade: it should be free, by default, on nothing else but goddamn principle. Anything else is malicious, and anti-user.

I almost set my pc on fire last Saturday and will receive the parts I need today(at least I hope), nothing wrong 1 week without pc, but this morning at work something hit me hard: my Kubrow!

At this moment we talk her rests are floating on space.

But this post is not about my kubrow, it is about how useless and anoying Ordis is, I have at least 5 DNA stabilizators on my Liset but that useless VI( i can't assume Ordis is a full self awareness artificial inteligence) aren't able to apply one of it by it self. It only function is annoy you with that stupid messages on screen, thanks DE I could silence it months ago. It don't even try to recover the lost memories or fix it self, just make stupid jokes all the time.

For my luck I have 2 imprints of my bulky huras Sasha Grey to grow her puppy again, until this day gonna take James Hetfield off the stasis.

Someone have a good use for Ordis??? IMO it is uselles right now.

You have no one but yourself to blame, pointless thread is pointless

The type of functionality that the "upgrade" offers: un-equipping instead of destroying a depleted item, is BASELINE in virtually every other game in existence.

Not even the most cruel and poorly made games, other than a tamagotchi, default to killing a pet you forgot to 'feed', and a tamagotchi at least has the pocket aspect to it.

This should not be a matter of getting the upgrade: it should be free, by default, on nothing else but goddamn principle. Anything else is malicious, and anti-user.

Imo it should be part of the upgrade segment. If you suspect you are going to be gone for 20 days- you can stasis them. If something crazy comes up like a dead computer and you cannot get on within 20 days to save your pet- that's just crap luck, it's not the game being malicious.

If something crazy comes up like a dead computer and you cannot get on within 20 days to save your pet- that's just crap luck, it's not the game being malicious.

They clearly can prevent a loss of a pet from happening.

ANY hoop the player has to jump through to achieve this, is malice.

If you have to pay for preventing it, that's exploitation.

If you have to manually apply it, that's poorly designed UI/system.

Nothing can defend this.

DE has given plenty of examples of poor design being done on purpose, so Hanlon's Razor dose not apply.

This.

I didn't mind it the Kubrow needing to be feed when it first came out because it had a tamagotchi essence to it.  Once they gave into the wallet warriors' demands and made it P2W, it lost that right.  Now crap like this should be default, not an extra expense.

They clearly can prevent a loss of a pet from happening.

ANY hoop the player has to jump through to achieve this, is malice.

If you have to pay for preventing it, that's exploitation.

If you have to manually apply it, that's poorly designed UI/system.

Nothing can defend this.

DE has given plenty of examples of poor design being done on purpose, so Hanlon's Razor dose not apply.

It's not malice- it's promotion of interaction and playing the game.

You don't have to pay to prevent it- the game is free. You use in game items (credits) to prevent it. Once again- interaction and playing the game.

If you have to manually apply it- once again INTERACTION. See the pattern here?

I think I just defended it.

They've shown plenty of examples of poor design on accident- and then fixed them promptly.

If there's anything malicious here, it's you- and every unreasonably might I add- against DE.

This.

I didn't mind it the Kubrow needing to be feed when it first came out because it had a tamagotchi essence to it.  Once they gave into the wallet warriors' demands and made it P2W, it lost that right.  Now crap like this should be default, not an extra expense.

It is not pay to win. You don't need to pay at all for kubrows- nor does paying boost them in any way. If you're referring to the incubator upgrade, that can be gotten in the clan labs. That's the whole point of this thread.

It is not pay to win. You don't need to pay at all for kubrows- nor does paying boost them in any way. If you're referring to the incubator upgrade, that can be gotten in the clan labs. That's the whole point of this thread.

It is, but this isn't an argument you want to get into with me. We'll be here forever going back and forth with neither of us changing our opinions.

When my computer died a little while back and was being RMAed, I popped over to a gaming center a few blocks down the street and asked nicely if I could install Warframe.

Logged in, swapped extractors, and put my kubrow into stasis.

Worked beautifully.  Maybe you can do something similar?

Edited by DeMeritus

It is, but this isn't an argument you want to get into with me. We'll be here forever going back and forth with neither of us changing our opinions.

Please, do tell me how it is pay to win- because it is not pay to win. That is a fact, not an opinion.

(PS4)DesecratedFlame, on 01 Aug 2015 - 4:48 PM, said:

It grants advantages to people that use plat. This is a fact not an opinion.

Yet you don't need plat to get the upgrade. Therefore, paying does not net you any advantage besides a time delay.