Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rip Sasha Grey. Get Out My Ship Ordis, You Aren't Edi.

srlhama

It grants advantages to people that use plat. This is a fact not an opinion.

this game is not even remotely Pay 2 win. Its pay to advance quickly ive said it before many times and like corvid said you can earn all the things in the game without buying plat. im MR 19, probably own more weapons than you do, all the sentinels(except carrier prime), all the kubrow(except the new one)  money spent? 0$. have a nice day

(PS4)DesecratedFlame, on 01 Aug 2015 - 5:32 PM, said:(PS4)DesecratedFlame, on 01 Aug 2015 - 5:32 PM, said:

Now you are just going in circles. 

Not really. Please, provide your rebuttal. Convince me.

Edit: No response? If you are unwilling to produce an argument, then you should refrain from entering the debate.

Edited by Corvid

Not really. Please, provide your rebuttal. Convince me.

Edit: No response? If you are unwilling to produce an argument, then you should refrain from entering the debate.

and ignored

im MR 19, probably own more weapons than you do, all the sentinels(except carrier prime), all the kubrow(except the new one) 

But what does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

Edited by (PS4)DesecratedFlame

(PS4)DesecratedFlame, on 01 Aug 2015 - 5:43 PM, said:

and ignored

And here we have the perfect example of the stubborn whiner.

I'm not normally one to insult, but I've seen you around the forums.

you are trying to say that the game is pay to win and for that to be true it needs to give a clear advantage to people who pay over people who dont pay but it isnt true as i havent spent 1 single penny on this game and i have almost everything so.....

Edited by EinheriarJudith

you are trying to say that the game is pay to win and for that to be true it needs to give a clear advantage to people who pay over people who dont pay but it isnt true as i havent spent 1 single penny on this game and i have almost everything so.....

You not spending money on it doesn't mean there is no advantage.  I haven't spent plat on it either, but there is still an advantage.  One has no effect on the other.

All of my play goes to slots or cosmetics, BTW.  My frames be stylin, yo.

You shoulda known Sasha Grey's not a one Tenno dog. Seriously though, whoever decided kubrows can permanently die is either a moron or just cruel. I don't care that it's health degrades and requires upkeep, but dying because real life happens before you freeze your kubrow is just bad game design. This comes from someone who will use his huras over any sentinel; I love kubrows for the most part. Ordis is the one who's health needs to degrade until death.

I'm pretty sure I know whose design philosophy that was on the team, but I'm not turning this into a witch hunt. While I didn't like that they could die either, I believe the goal was to try to make Kubrow feel more "alive" so that you could better empathize with them as a pet, rather than it just being another piece of equipment you traded out whenever it was convenient. At the same time, they were worried that Kubrows would be too superior compared to sentinels so they were purposefully trying to limit their usability. 

I think they've since reconciled a lot of those early ideas as a result of community feedback, which is why you can get an upgrade to do something about it. 

They didn't have a 'cosignment' option at the beginning for much of the same reason; you were supposed to take the Kubrow you got and love it regardless of its' faults, but it didn't really pan out like that. People wanted the rarest of Kubrows and were just letting them die so they could clear their inventory. 

Point is, it wasn't a malicious decision, it was supposed to make you care about the Kubrow; it's vulnerable and you as its' master are the only thing that can really protect it. Unfortunately, most players just view it as another gun despite their efforts. 

You not spending money on it doesn't mean there is no advantage.  I haven't spent plat on it either, but there is still an advantage.  One has no effect on the other.

All of my play goes to slots or cosmetics, BTW.  My frames be stylin, yo.

the only advantage is advancing faster thats it and ive stated that it is pay to advance quickly which is in no way bad

the only advantage is advancing faster thats it and ive stated that it is pay to advance quickly which is in no way bad

S. Sickness. 'nuff said.  If that doesn't open your eyes to my point then you are just being willfully stubborn, and there is no point in continuing this conversation.

edit: That's not to say you have to agree with me, but it should at least let you see my point.

Edited by (PS4)DesecratedFlame

It grants advantages to people that use plat. This is a fact not an opinion.

You don't need plat though! You can buy resources, are you going to say that is pay to "win"? No. That's malarkey. You do not have to spend plat to get it- everyone, even free players who do not want to buy plat can get it very easily. Not to mention that you can trade for plat- just because something is purchasable with plat- doesn't make it pay to win, since you don't even have to buy plat, it is just as free as everything else. You have no solid argument. That is a fact.

Edited by Stratego89

You don't need plat though! You can buy resources, are you going to say that is pay to "win"? No. That's malarkey. You do not have to spend plat to get it- everyone, even free players who do not want to buy plat can get it very easily. Not to mention that you can trade for plat- just because something is purchasable with plat- doesn't make it pay to win, since you don't even have to buy plat, it is just as free as everything else. You have no solid argument. That is a fact.

You don't have to pay in most modern P2W games. Most things can be unlocked in game.  It's just harder and takes a lot longer.

How to I instantly end S. Sickness so I can bring the proper kubrow to the proper mission without needing to sit around for 30 minutes+? 

This.

I didn't mind it the Kubrow needing to be feed when it first came out because it had a tamagotchi essence to it.  Once they gave into the wallet warriors' demands and made it P2W, it lost that right.  Now crap like this should be default, not an extra expense.

The incubator segment upgrade is also available in clan research, not just for plat in the market.

Ok guys, she is alive.

I forgot she need to be at -100% to died, when I logged she was at -20%. Thanks everyone.

But I still hate Ordis.

And warframe isn't pay to win, it is pay to not need to sacrifice your life to get things you want. Other words: payments is for reduce time spend on boring parts of the game, right now I can't imagine myself playing it if i didn't had bought plat any time before, why??? Because the ridiculous time I would need to spend playing it even more.