Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forma'ing The Frame For The Utility Slot!

TheGeekCritic

Yeah this is pretty bad. I'm not wasting 2 forma per Warframe I have just to get an extra slot. Then I'll have to forma that slot, so three forma per warframe. That's 90 forma at least.

Sorry, not happening.

It's like forma is some sort of difficult item to find! (scarcasm)

Seriously though, you don't have to use the slot and if you are, then you better be prepared to work for it.

and now all the forma you get from the void have a purpose!!! HAHAHA! *disappears into the night*

You joke but yeah basically this. There have been nothing but complaints about how common Forma is with nothing to show for it. Now they've given you a use for Forma and now "it's too hard to get". There are legit complaints about the grind in this game but at some point many of you are literally complaining about playing the game.

You joke but yeah basically this. There have been nothing but complaints about how common Forma is with nothing to show for it. Now they've given you a use for Forma and now "it's too hard to get". There are legit complaints about the grind in this game but at some point many of you are literally complaining about playing the game.

It's not like T4 Defense spits out Forma or anything.

People wanted more uses for forma, now they got it, AND crying over it. Just like Greddy Pull Nerf lol

No they didn't; they wanted less forma.

Forma also takes 24 hours to build one. I can get a hundred blueprints a day but can only build one of them. 

Make the void only drop pre-built forma on T3 and up, then you might have a case for this cost being fair.

Thank you for those who complained they have too much forma, now you can spend all your forma when the rest of us need to farm even harder, I feel sorry for new player.

That's nice you have such pity for new players that wouldn't even need this extra slot, given how few mods they have as new players.

I'll do you one better and reveal that I still have my starter frame with no forma or reactor, that I bring to T4 content, without any problems. I've kept it around just to see how far just as a gauge of the difficulty of content, and it turns out tactics and skills have more of an impact than an extra mod slot.

Forma Build Requirements

35k credits, 1 Morphic, 1 Neural Sensor, 1 Neurode, 1 Orokin Cell

Exilus Adapter Blueprint Requirements

50k Simaris Rep, 25k credits, 2 Formae, 1 Argon Crystal, 1 Orokin Cell

In total, to make one Exilus Adapter you're spending 115k credits, 2 Morphics, 2 Neural Sensors, 2 Neurodes, 3 Orokin Cells, and 1 Argon Crystal, along with the Rep to build it, as well as the two, yes TWO, day wait time for the Formae to build.

And that's for one frame. Now if you consider that low level players who want this will probably have two or three frames, that's an immense investment of time and resources for very little gain. Which of course is a poor choice but not everyone's going to realize this. And furthermore it's completely unreasonable for mid to high level players who may have upwards of 7 or 8 frames, with high level players having upwards of 10 or more.

Which just multiplies the cost of the Exilus slot even further. You'll have to wait weeks or even months to get the formae built just to have Exilus slots for each of your frames. Not to mention farming Alad V or setting up premade Dark Sector missions on Jupiter to get Neural Sensors, as well as farming enough Argon crystals which you can't actually stockpile. And those credits are going to add up over time. And 115k credits and 50k Simaris rep adds up really quickly.

No they didn't; they wanted less forma.

Forma also takes 24 hours to build one. I can get a hundred blueprints a day but can only build one of them. 

Make the void only drop pre-built forma on T3 and up, then you might have a case for this cost being fair.

Yeah, they wanted less forma under the complaint that they had so many and didn't have anything to do with them. Are you then implying that players would try to use false complaints to forward ulterior motives, like improving drop chances of other items they wanted more?

Not really. 2 forma to build the slot, and possibly more forma to make the mods actually fit into the slot. Their anger is understandable. No need to be an arse about it.

No, it is not understandable. Its another extra source of power. Not everyone is supposed to have that immediately, just like arcanes. They should chill.

Edited by -skimmer-

Yeah, they wanted less forma under the complaint that they had so many and didn't have anything to do with them. Are you then implying that players would try to use false complaints to forward ulterior motives, like improving drop chances of other items they wanted more?

No, I am saying I have more forma blueprints than I could ever use because it takes an entire day to build 1. 

FORMA BLUEPRINT != FORMA

Edited by (PS4)DesecratedFlame

Have you seen the build requirements? your better off using 20p for the slot unlock, instead of wasting 2 forma's.

Iv got more forma than I know what to do with, just do a few void missions dude. Problem solved.

That's nice you have such pity for new players that wouldn't even need this extra slot, given how few mods they have as new players.

I'll do you one better and reveal that I still have my starter frame with no forma or reactor, that I bring to T4 content, without any problems. I've kept it around just to see how far just as a gauge of the difficulty of content, and it turns out tactics and skills have more of an impact than an extra mod slot.

No one cares.

They want it...

Honestly, for a filthy casual like myself (which usually means "works alot and has disposable income"), buying the slot for 20p seems more attractive than the build requirements...just sayin.

Bending over backwards to nickle n diming schemes does sound attractive...

Edited by Jinryusai

Obviously...

No one wants Forma more than once and on the last rotation especially after 40-60-80-100+ minutes.

And they wanted Ducats for Forma...